DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2021 WRESTLING IMAGERY

5 hours ago, Pete said:

Kabuki was Muta's son, not Kendo. ?

You are so right, in the most important sense of the actual wrestlers involved - I assume you misspoke on the genealogy. Thank you for the correction, I have lost much face. I would like to assume that they are all related like Pacific Islanders,but in some krazy shinobi clan manner, with Killer Khan, the original Kabooki, Lord Tensai, Magic Dragon, Yoshi Tatsu, Taijiri, Yoshi Kwan, Kwang in some jumbled "tree" with most folks being "cousins". Would the Great Nita, Kevin Sullivan, Tor Kamata and King Curtis be honorary uncles?

- RAF

The Eighth Wonder of the World

jZx4Jy.gif

I wish I could give another 30 seconds of this before it to show Kido's backbreaker on Rudge, his subsequent running headbutt to the gut, and then Rudge redirecting the second running headbutt attempt so that he bumped out to the floor through the ropes which sets up the deadlift, but there are limits to gifs. We'll post the match for NFF on Friday.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, AxB said:

This is f'n sad and most of these folks are the ones getting main events as well, with the exceptions being some of the remaining highlights here - the ladies, RReigns, a couple of the NXTers, New Day. What a revoltin' development.

- RAF

addendum: are Rey M and Big Show the only WCW vets remaining?

6 minutes ago, thee Reverend Axl Future said:

addendum: are Rey M and Big Show the only WCW vets remaining?

bizarrely, AEW technically has more WCW vets actively wrestling than WWE because Christopher Daniels showed up that one time just before it closed