DVDVR Message Board

I won’t link it but in case anybody missed it, a certain spliced up Ultimate Warrior shoot for funnies is back on YouTube. It said it’s been there 7 years but there were almost no comments and I obviously haven’t seen it shared anywhere. That was the funniest thing I’d ever seen at the time lol! He had it taken down and gave his full, unfiltered opinion on it on his website like always. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trinity, reading a stage direction at the end of her promo:

Heterosexual man, being heterosexual:

Edited by AxB
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I LOL'd at that "straight guys" compilation.  Reminds me of Flair, in a promo, mixing the metaphors "hard nut to crack" and "hard fact to swallow" and it came out "AND THAT'S A REAL...HARD...NUT TO SWALLOW!"

Much like Meltzer always mixes the metaphors "go all out" and "go balls to the wall" and he says "go balls out."  Like when you're going hard at something, like really hard, you just go ahead and take your nutsack out of your pants and let it be free.

Edited by Technico Support

• 3 weeks later...
  • RIPPA locked this topic

The thread gets resurrected every three weeks with nothing that couldn't go in another thread. (Since it constantly teeters on falling off the first page)

It is like a zombie that no one aims for the head on.

• Like 1