DVDVR Message Board

The Big Game, v.55

Dolfan in NYC

3 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

This is all the proof I need that Deshaun is better than Mahomes and the only difference has been coaching.  Deshaun plays behind an atrocious OL every damn day.

Image result for laugh gif

• Haha 1

I like the Weeknd. We had a bunch of his songs on our wedding playlist for our reception that continues getting pushed back due to Covid.

I also will say that I wasn't into the halftime show. I expected there to be other bands or solo acts joining in like with previous years and it was all just the Weeknd, which was kind of a bummer. The part where the camera kept swinging around was really disorienting too. The rest I thought was...fine.  

• Like 1

Saw a couple posts wondering if they should retire #12 across the league when Brady retires, and knowing the relationship between Brady and the NFL, this came to mind.

"We're here with Mr. Brady, for two reasons, one to announce that Tom Brady's #12 will be retired league-wide in celebration of the memory of excellence and all the titles he won, despite our best efforts."

(wait, in memory of?)

"And secondly, we're announcing the league has hired a hitman who right now is aiming at Mr Brady here on the platform. Funded by 30 other teams."

BANG!

"This concludes our announcement"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kuetsar said:

Considering how many great Qb's have worn #12, that would be bullshit to the highest degree.

Bruh, before TB, nobody truly wore #12.  They were all just pretenders to the throne.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Kuetsar said:

Considering how many great Qb's have worn #12, that would be bullshit to the highest degree.

yeah that's the thing, half the teams in the league have already retired #12 for their own reasons anyway

• Like 1

On 2/10/2021 at 2:44 PM, hammerva said:

You can almost hear Roger Goddel gasp with worry in the tweet

Why would he worry?  It isn't like it is the Stanley Cup and there is one 1 of the trophy.  Gary Bettman should have gasped when Guy Charbonneau threw the Stanley Cup off the roof of Vinny Paul of Pantera's house trying to get it in the swimming pool only for it to land 6 inches short

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1