DVDVR Message Board

The Big Game, v.55

Dolfan in NYC

22 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Twitter says something named "Mattress Mack" just bet about $3 1/2 million on Tampa Bay at +3.5.  

Adjust with your bookie accordingly. 

Isn't this the guy from Houston that Bruce Prichard talks about on his podcast?

On 2/4/2021 at 11:38 AM, Dolfan in NYC said:

Twitter says something named "Mattress Mack" just bet about $3 1/2 million on Tampa Bay at +3.5.  

Adjust with your bookie accordingly. 

He should have bet the money line like I did! I got my bet in(Bucs +145) right before it dropped a bit due to the KC barber story breaking.

7 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

Slightly disappointed that Holo-Vince didn't call himself the "most, most, genius, genius, genius coach."

The best would have been Holo Vince seeing all the people in the crowd and yelling "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OUT HERE"  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Contentious C said:

I really did not have "M Night Shyamalan movie" as the first commercial. Guess if you already wasted money funding his films, may as well go next-level and waste Super Bowl money, too. 

Especially one where it feels like you need to take a shower just to watch the trailer.   

Gonna really need Nantz and Romo to stop pulling this "guess what Brady has never done before" shit unless it's something nice like "Brady has never thrown 5 interceptions in a game" or "This is the first time Tom Brady has been piledriven through a flaming table, can you believe it Jim".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

Gonna really need Nantz and Romo to stop pulling this "guess what Brady has never done before" shit unless it's something nice like "Brady has never thrown 5 interceptions in a game" or "This is the first time Tom Brady has been piledriven through a flaming table, can you believe it Jim".

Brady never stopped mid-game to hawk his psuedo-science training garbage to all the fans in attendance, can you believe that, Jim?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1