DVDVR Message Board

2020-21 NFL PLAYOFFS: CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS

Dolfan in NYC

Even before the AFC Championship game, if you are the Bills or Chiefs you have to know you are extremely fucked in the Super Bowl.   I mean come on Brady playing at home in the Super Bowl.  Yeah I am sure we know how the NFL wants that one to finish

2 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Even before the AFC Championship game, if you are the Bills or Chiefs you have to know you are extremely fucked in the Super Bowl.   I mean come on Brady playing at home in the Super Bowl.  Yeah I am sure we know how the NFL wants that one to finish

Only if its close. Either team will blow Brady's doors off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hammerva said:

So you think Roger Goodell made the decision to kick the field goal with two min left?

Granted, I would believe that before I believed someone on the GB sideline decided to take the ball out of Aaron Rodgers hands and hope they saw the Easter Bunny hope they could get the ball back and score a touchdown in 2 min.

• Like 1

Just now, Gonzo said:

Matt LaFleur choosing to trust his defense over Aaron Rodgers is. . .yeah.

He's got some questions to answer.

trusting your defense in the 4th quarter is already a sucker bet in the modern NFL as it is.

doubly so when you have Rodgers... or are going against Brady

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Wow they haven't called a penalty the entire game and then waiting until the last important play for it to happen.  I mean it is a flag but seriously that should have been called 6 times today

Had he tugged then let go he probably wouldn't have been flagged. When you grab and stretch the jersey that much you are forcing them to make a call. It was all but yelling at the ref that he was committing a penalty 

21 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

It's actually amazing how many people paid to analyze football aren't going to make the point I did above but are about to collect six figures to talk about referees and a meaningless field goal. Sports media rots brains.

Most weren't that smart to begin with, its not exactly rocket science to write sports columns. Plus group think erodes what remains of original thought.

1 minute ago, Contentious C said:

There's the Josh Allen we'd come to expect before this year. Ugliest sack of the playoffs. 

Well OK I take it back, I guess that worked out. 

If that's the only appearance of Bad Josh I'll be happy.

You can hate the guy all you want but after today I don't think there is a convincing argument that Tom Brady isn't the greatest QB of all time. The idea he was a product of Belichick and the Patriots system is now dead and buried with a tombstone right above it.

• Like 2