DVDVR Message Board

2021 Discussion about Wrestling Podcasts

RIPPA

Danhausen is on Conan's podcast today. Not Konnan, Conan. O'Brien. Not only that, Conan O'Brien just started his podcast and Danhausen is his first ever guest.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AxB said:

Danhausen is on Conan's podcast today. Not Konnan, Conan. O'Brien. Not only that, Conan O'Brien just started his podcast and Danhausen is his first ever guest.

Not to be shitty but I have to correct this, Conan has been doing a podcast called "Conan O'Brien Needs A Friend" for a few years and apparently this is an offshoot called "... Needs A Fan." But yeah this is the first episode of that and it's fucking cool as hell that Danhausen is the guest!

• Like 1

On 4/16/2021 at 1:51 AM, Evil Otto said:

Danhausen came off great on Conan's podcast.  He completely won Conan and his co-hosts over.  It's a truly hilarious listen, and will put a huge smile on your face by the end.   

Is there a link? I looked on Apple and didn't see this podcast at all and I love his needs A Friend.

On 4/19/2021 at 3:53 PM, odessasteps said:

Listening to this, Dave’s opinions on matches are pretty brutal and insipid (action action action - six drop kicks in a row!), but then you had to remember he was only 26.

I'm halfway through the most recent Mid-Atlantic Championship podcast and it is tremendous. It is basically a time piece about the first Jim Crockett Sr Memorial Cup completely through the stuff going on during the TV shows. So while it is lightly narrated by Mike Sempervive, it's 95% promos and commentators talking about upcoming events and mixing in current storylines as well. Just a great listen.

22 hours ago, Happ Hazzard said:

What's this about Mike Sempervive being suspended from F4W? Is it just an angle or did something happen?

Considering he is on the air right now doing a show with Alvarez - it was them just fucking around on Twitter

Meltzer and Alvarez just had a pretty decent show with Jericho.  He talks about himself in 3rd person, last name only, sometimes, which is annoying.  Good show nonetheless.  Anyway, discussing the formation of the Inner Circle, he talks about wanting Hager in part because he once had a heater he didn’t know and hints at not enjoying that angle.  Anybody know who that may have been?