DVDVR Message Board

The USADA/Fighter Pay/COVID Positive/Venum Apparel Thread

Elsalvajeloco

13 minutes ago, TheVileOne said:

Oof at those prices, lol.

This. I like my hoodies. I've Batman hoodies, comic book movie hoodies, a NJPW Lion Mark imported from Japan, AEW Logo Premium Varsity Zip Hoodie (2019 Colours), a Daniel Bryan hoodie, two Metallica, two UFC Sherpa hoodies and three TapouT. Most were presents and some I bought myself. Most I've ever paid out of my own money for the item itself was £60:00, the NJPW hoodie. No way I'm paying £115:00 for a Fight Night Walkout Hoodie, £125:00 for a Personalised version with my last name on or £85:00 for a Fight Week hoodie even though I like them. U Fight Cheap. These sure as hell aren't.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

When Jon Jones finally retires, which will he have more of: Professional Fights, or Criminal convictions?

Edited by AxB
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I feel terrible for Jones' girlfriend and his kids. They've been together since before he started his fight career. Meaning she has been with him and stood by his side through a lot of embarrassing and humiliating. Not to mention, despite bearing his children and sticking by his side all this time, he NEVER married her. They've been engaged all this time, but they never got married. That always raised a red flag to me. 

Not to mention, he's testing positive for steroids for allegedly using bad dick pills. Why's he using those dick pills? What is he doing at all these house parties and strip clubs where he's doing lines of coke? Chances are he's not being faithful to his girlfriend.

Frankly, it's sickening she's had to put up with this for so long, especially for a man who isn't even legally her husband. 

3 hours ago, twiztor said:

why does she "have to" put up with it? 

Well she is the mother of his children. Even if they weren't together, it would still be embarrassing and humiliating for her. She probably should've kicked him to the curb a long time ago. But she's been with him since before he was famous, so she likely did genuinely love the man at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

I know that "Violent Bob Ross" is a popular gimmick in MMA land but I wonder if Dana would be as easy to release if he was a champion or even a serious contender for a championship.    I mean what Ross did was horrible but not unusual for an UFC fighter 

• Like 1