DVDVR Message Board

What's Going On?

Dolfan in NYC

5 minutes ago, J.T. said:

If you offend easily, discuss the issue with those of a like mind.  That way you won't be disappointed by what you hear.

That's kinda how we got here.

• Thanks 2

I am not keen as much on advertising the Discord I created but with respect to the board's policies PLEASE consider using that if you need to discuss it.  Or discussing privately with the likes of J.T. works also.  All I know is I'm going to need to prepare for my wife understandably breaking down over this.  This...just fucking sucks.

• Sad 1

Pretending we live in a civil society that should hold being nice or polite above everything else is one of the most disgraceful things about us as a country. 

I like a peaceful board, so I’m not going to start picking out individuals and telling them what to do to themselves.

I’ll just say to anyone who is pleased today that if I knew you out in the real world I would not like you. I would not respect you. And I’d believe that everything that you value and hold dear is a joke. 

Edited by (BP)
  • Like 8

33 minutes ago, Raziel said:

That's kinda how we got here.

I think it depends on what is being discussed.  I think nearly everyone here believes similarly, but the odd flame war over certain topics proves we are hardly monolithic.  

But we don't have to be as long as we are respectful.

Edited by J.T.

Honestly, everything more important than Jeff Jarrett’s punches us be off limits here.  Not a lot of people open to hearing other’s people’s thoughts.   Not that’s unusual on the internet.

Edited by Mark

10 minutes ago, J.T. said:

I think it depends on what is being discussed.  I think nearly everyone here believes similarly, but the odd flame war over certain topics proves we are hardly monolithic.  

But we don't have to be as long as we are respectful.

Yeah, that's nice, but I'm kinda done pretending to be respectful of people that consider my friends, family, aquatances, and blood as not human.  

Respectfully, those people can go fuck themselves.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5

The ruling class can do this because their children/grandchildren will always have access to safe abortions no matter what the law says. I already knew as a black man that our country didn't care about me but giving this big of a middle finger to women...wow. They say it can't keep getting worse. Well here we fucking are.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Mark said:

Honestly, everything more important than Jeff Jarrett’s punches us be off limits here.  Not a lot of people open to hearing other’s people’s thoughts.   Not that’s unusual on the internet.

Stay in the wrestling thread. To paraphrase all of the overnight constitutional lawyers I’m seeing online, sorry the internet happened to you. 

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, Raziel said:

Yeah, that's nice, but I'm kinda done pretending to be respectful of people that consider my friends, family, aquatances, and blood as not human.  

Respectfully, those people can go fuck themselves.

The same, but extremely disrespectfully.

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, (BP) said:

Stay in the wrestling thread. To paraphrase all of the overnight constitutional lawyers I’m seeing online, sorry the internet happened to you. 

No idea what you mean by the last part, so I’ll just assume it’s uncomplimentary.  Thanks for proving my point, though.

1 minute ago, Mark said:

No idea what you mean by the last part, so I’ll just assume it’s uncomplimentary.  Thanks for proving my point, though.

I’m on this board daily and I have no idea who you are. Best of luck voting fascist and telling everyone it’s because people were rude to you online. If you’d like any thoughts on any of your future posts, I’d direct you to go to google and image search “Pig poops on own balls.”

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, (BP) said:

I’m on this board daily and I have no idea who you are. Best of luck voting fascist and telling everyone it’s because people were rude to you online. If you’d like any thoughts on any of your future posts, I’d direct you to go to google and image search “Pig poops on own balls.”

Interesting you assume I’m pro life. Actually, I’m a pro-choice democrat.  I just don’t think my opinion is the only one that matters.

Keep being an ass if you want.  I don’t mind.