DVDVR Message Board

2021 Professional Wrestling Merchandise Omnibus Thread

Ryan

Chella Toys is doing 7 inch figures now, in scale with Mattel and AEW figures. The first release is Dynamite Kid. NOW DO A BULL NAKANO ONE YOU COWARDS!

And in their Hasbro inspired line - Giant Haystacks has been announced.

Also, ZombieSailor is doing Hasbro inspired toys too. Earl Hebner, Dino Bravo, Matt Cardona, Brian Myers and Sabu are Wave 1. And apparently Jeff Jarrett has signed an exclusive deal with Zombie as well, so according to the Major WF Pod - if Mattel/WWE wanted to make a figure of Jarrett anytime soon, they'd have to work a deal out with Zombie.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The Natural said:

Answer:

Reveal hidden contents

E5V4hEFVIAAzuH-?format=png&name=120x120

E5V44IVXwAknRQP?format=jpg&name=900x900

Larry Steve. Touching that.

What sort of maniac would buy that besides her boyfriend? Wait, I'm talking about wrestling fans here... what won't they buy?

Edited by Ryan

21 minutes ago, Ryan said:

What sort of maniac would buy that besides her boyfriend? Wait, I'm talking about wrestling fans here... what won't they buy?

I kind of like it. It's a bit busy for my tastes, but I appreciate the effort.

I wasn't going after the concept of the art, mostly the horribleness of the character and the stupid fuckin' doll. Just tell someone it's from a horror film and it might work.

On 7/2/2021 at 2:02 PM, NikoBaltimore said:

As mentioned on Ryder's figure pod, I present to you Jake the Snake Roberts...bed bug killer spray??????????????

Liquid Sizzle Bed Bug Killer by Jake the Snake Roberts | Official Site (jakethesnakesliquidsizzle.com)

1bf638_e6712e47ec5b4556b876e172d9f90d6e~

That’s weird and also not exactly on-brand.  Slaying rats was more Jake’s thing.

• Haha 1

I saw AEW figures in The Entertainer this afternoon. £20 each, not bad. Way cheaper than ordering off the online store. They had Matt Hardy, Darby, Nick Jackson and Ortiz from what I saw. And the belt.

• Like 1