DVDVR Message Board

2021 Professional Wrestling Merchandise Omnibus Thread

Ryan

2 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I just got her and Hayabusa while I was there. Not getting Dynamite for reasons but can't wait for these two to come in. 

I’m really hoping preorders will still be up by Friday morning since I won’t have the funds until then. If not then I’m going to fucking RAGE.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, D.Z said:

aewu6_hikaru_shida_IG.jpg

Looks good. I like the Hager one too but I’m only getting shida this time. Lucha bros look cool as always but I have the first one plus the legends one. That’s enough for now haha. Hopefully series 7 is a return to form with a bunch of cool new people. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Casey said:

I’m really hoping preorders will still be up by Friday morning since I won’t have the funds until then. If not then I’m going to fucking RAGE.

I hope so too. But if not just let me know and we can work something out. 

39 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I hope so too. But if not just let me know and we can work something out. 

Yeah I mean if anyone wants to snag me one I can pay whoever back, but I only have cash app ? surely the preorder will still be up by Thursday night/Friday morning tho. They still have the Hayabusa one up from a few weeks ago after all.

• Like 1

(Cross post.)

WWE is stepping up their replica game this year. Along with other high quality bootleggers beating them to the punch, mainly Fandu with the new Big Gold, they are coming out with a better one this fall.

For now, this just came out today...

https://shop.wwe.com/products/wwe-winged-eagle-dual-plated-championship-replica-title

Looks pretty great.

16 hours ago, matt925 said:

Looks good. I like the Hager one too but I’m only getting shida this time. Lucha bros look cool as always but I have the first one plus the legends one. That’s enough for now haha. Hopefully series 7 is a return to form with a bunch of cool new people. 

Probably going to have to wait until September/October until they get their Unmatched line going. The main Unrivaled series is just going to be the bigger stars with a few new figures mixed in. I ordered series 6 but holy cow we don't need this many Jericho or Cody figures. 

Also going to see retail/online exclusives for people we'll probably never see in the Unmatched line. 

The other new belts on WWE Shop besides the Winged Eagle and Big Gold cast copy, will be the newer and bigger NXT world title as well as the big green belt Hogan won from Iron Sheik. They may also do the '84/'85 Hogan belt. Those 3, due this fall.

Edited by PetrolCB
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Casey said:

Bull Nakano retro figure has been secured. Thank god. @NikoBaltimoredid it ask you if you want an 8x10 personalized or just signed? I didn’t know it came with anything like that.

I didn't see that option when I ordered but I'm glad you got it especially with the personaiization.  Did you get it from Chella or the Asylum store?  I got mine from Asylum.

2 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I didn't see that option when I ordered but I'm glad you got it especially with the personaiization.  Did you get it from Chella or the Asylum store?  I got mine from Asylum.

Asylum, it was at the checkout option for me when I was putting in my shipping info. That’s weird, hm.

14 minutes ago, Casey said:

Asylum, it was at the checkout option for me when I was putting in my shipping info. That’s weird, hm.

In that case that's totally on me then.  I wanted to make sure I got it plus was on a call so I didn't notice that option.  I personally would have put that on the main description page not on the part for shipping information.

EDIT:  I see it now.  Considering I got it two days ago I just emailed them to see if I can update that.  If not then it's cool though for the figure plus an 8x10 that's a pretty good deal.

Edited by NikoBaltimore

1 hour ago, Casey said:

If I get a personalized signed 8x10 of Bull Nakano I’m gonna freak the fuck out.

So I did get a response back from Mike who's at the site and I hate to be the bearer of bad news.  But here's what he said.

"Hey Nicholas, no figures are personalized or signed..we do a lot of virtual autograph signings through our site. And unfortunately I haven’t figured out a way to get rid of that portion of the listing. I should probably write out a disclaimer on the site about it though. So no figures will be signed. They’re just shipped out"

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

So I did get a response back from Mike who's at the site and I hate to be the bearer of bad news.  But here's what he said.

"Hey Nicholas, no figures are personalized or signed..we do a lot of virtual autograph signings through our site. And unfortunately I haven’t figured out a way to get rid of that portion of the listing. I should probably write out a disclaimer on the site about it though. So no figures will be signed. They’re just shipped out"

I kind of figured that it wasn't a thing with the figure since the description didn't mention it, but I was holding out hope it was an extra or something. But it's okay! I just wonder when these bad boys will ship, though. The European versions say like March 2022 or something.

3 hours ago, The Natural said:

D'oh!

Hello, thank you for calling Ringside customer service, how can I help you?

Well, I ordered AEW Unrivaled Series 5...

And has you order arrived, sir?

Well, not exactly. I mean, an order arrived. 

Sir?

I have the box in my hands right now. I'm looking in the box.

And do you see the figures you ordered?

No. I see six Frankie Kazarians.

DO YA?!?!?!

Edited by El Gran Gordi
  • Haha 7

20 hours ago, El Gran Gordi said:

Hello, thank you for calling Ringside customer service, how can I help you?

Well, I ordered AEW Unrivaled Series 5...

And has you order arrived, sir?

Well, not exactly. I mean, an order arrived. 

Sir?

I have the box in my hands right now. I'm looking in the box.

And do you see the figures you ordered?

No. I see six Frankie Kazarians.

DO YA?!?!?!

Re1ece271c6add6bd5f3c42803350175d?rik=rK

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1