DVDVR Message Board

2021 Professional Wrestling Merchandise Omnibus Thread

Ryan

16 minutes ago, AxB said:

I'm not a black shirt fan, so it sucks that some of my favorite designs don't have more color options.

Also: Man, you really hit LD=50 on the term "-hausen" quick, don't you?

I pretty much always wear black pants and because of that never wear black shirts (because I hate it when black clothes have different shades of black which will inevitably happen after washing one more than the other) and therefore around 99% of wrestling merchandise is not for me.

• Like 2

Is there any good current Stardom t-shirts out there? They don’t really have anything on pro wrestling tees and the new japan shop just has the signed skimpy photos, although they’ve decided to debut a $175 jacket. I’d rather (and more likely) get a cool T-shirt. 

Edit: and action figures would be great too. I’m over all the companies, I’d love to get good quality stardom figures. 

45 minutes ago, matt925 said:

Is there any good current Stardom t-shirts out there? They don’t really have anything on pro wrestling tees and the new japan shop just has the signed skimpy photos, although they’ve decided to debut a $175 jacket. I’d rather (and more likely) get a cool T-shirt. 

Edit: and action figures would be great too. I’m over all the companies, I’d love to get good quality stardom figures. 

Stardom shop

https://fan.pia.jp/stardom/goods/list

• Thanks 1

Motherfucker. This thing is beautiful. Sad it's being delayed a little bit, but DAMN do I want it.

In other news:

That looks like a retro styled LJN figure? Or maybe just a full on action figure? It doesn't look like a Hasbro inspired figure, that's for sure. But, I'm into it.

And Chella is also doing a Hasbro style Gangrel:

• Like 5

On 11/8/2021 at 8:03 PM, matt925 said:

This comic artist is putting out a small (as in physically) book of his daily wrestling sketches from last month. Covers the whole spectrum of the wrestling world. 

Daniel Warren Johnson is pretty awesome.  His run of Beta Ray Bill has some great wrestling easter eggs, including Bill hitting the Rainmaker of some poor schlub.  I also have his Lance Archer piece he did last Wrestletober, so I might be a little biased.

• Like 1