DVDVR Message Board

2021 Professional Wrestling Merchandise Omnibus Thread

Ryan

After seeing one on eBay this week, I was starting to wonder if my order for the Bull Nakano figure from Chella Toys was ever even placed. But I just got an email today saying it's been shipped, so let's fuckin' goooooo! And Junkshopdog said this week that their Nakano figure is close to being put up for preorder, too.

Hell yeah. I want that shirt they previewed a few weeks ago, too.

• Like 2

On 10/24/2021 at 12:43 AM, Casey said:

After seeing one on eBay this week, I was starting to wonder if my order for the Bull Nakano figure from Chella Toys was ever even placed. But I just got an email today saying it's been shipped, so let's fuckin' goooooo! And Junkshopdog said this week that their Nakano figure is close to being put up for preorder, too.

Hell yeah. I want that shirt they previewed a few weeks ago, too.

I got mine today. She is small, but since there is no scale for hasbros and being the first female “hasbro” figure, it doesn’t seem a problem to me. But others aren’t happy. 

7 hours ago, Mr Harms said:

I got mine today. She is small, but since there is no scale for hasbros and being the first female “hasbro” figure, it doesn’t seem a problem to me. But others aren’t happy. 

bruh I’m just happy to have some actual Nakano merch that I don’t have to import from Japan ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

I highly doubt he has partaken of a similar drug but he'd probably like it before some of his matches. 

Well, if he inhaled the menthol stuff the way he's got it in his nose there, it would definitely wake his ass up, but not quite as well as pure sweet uncut Columbian, uh, coffee.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Casey said:

bruh I’m just happy to have some actual Nakano merch that I don’t have to import from Japan ?

You could buy a stake in a rodeo bull and demand it be named BULL Nakano. You could dye it's hair somehow and give it a sweet painted face.

Edited by Ryan
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Zimbra said:

It's a 'chase' variant so I will never see one but it would rule to have a The Boss... Man is he big? figure.

You can order the chase version at the link. The Elite chases aren't really that hard to come by (compared to early AEW figure chases or Micro Brawler chases). Much easier and more plentiful than other collections with "chase" variants.

Edited by EricG
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, EricG said:

You can order the chase version at the link. The Elite chases aren't really that hard to come by (compared to early AEW figure chases or Micro Brawler chases). Much easier and more plentiful than other collections with "chase" variants.

Aight, if they still have them when I find a job then that's mine.

54 minutes ago, nate said:

I just needed to vent: AEW is taking its sweet fuckin time getting "All Out" 2021 to DVD.

I'd put money on it being out by the end of November.

Also: all of the DVDs are on Pro Wrestling Tees, not ShopAEW. For whatever reason. Their DVD section on ShopAEW is just a blank page.

• Thanks 1