DVDVR Message Board

2021 Professional Wrestling Merchandise Omnibus Thread

Ryan

3 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I have to get the bloody versions of Mox and Kenny. The Lights Out match was incredibly fun to see live and it'll be perfect with the barb wire set.  Really curious about the rest. 

Get sparklers and you have the lot! Feel for Kenny Omega, Jon Moxley and Eddie Kingston with THAT ending in the no rope exploding barbed wire death match at AEW Revolution 2021.

Edited by The Natural

I don't understand Chella Toys. I'm pretty sure Hayabusa was announced after Bull Nakano, but people are getting their Hayabusa figures right now if Chella's Twitter is to be believed. I ordered the Bull Nakano figure in, like, May. What's going on? ?

And Junkshopdog still haven't announced when pre-orders open for their Nakano figure. Fuck.

• Like 2

On 9/7/2021 at 3:14 AM, NikoBaltimore said:

That might not really be available, but THIS is!  Have at it, @The Natural

https://www.shopaew.com/bryan-danielson-the-american-dragon-is-back.html

aew1966-1_1.png

Cheers, @NikoBaltimore for the hot tag. Hoping Bryan Danielson will get a full zip hoodie like a good chunk of the roster do as I like my full zip hoodies. I have them from WWE, AEW, NJPW, UFC and TapouT.

• Like 1

Cool that they're getting figures but it's a shame it's from that company.  In a world where multiple companies are coming out with all kinds of high-quality figures they have no excuse for theirs looking like that.  I mean if that's the style they and fans like sure but when even some of the wrestlers hate their own figures that's an issue.

• Like 1