DVDVR Message Board

2021 Professional Wrestling Merchandise Omnibus Thread

Ryan

How are you gonna leave out that they revealed figures for the motherfucking Zodiac and The Goon?!?!

EDITS: Dominik Mysterio from SUMMERSLAM 2005????? Mattel are just in it for the memes at this point. Chainsaw Charlie???? bruh they're doing an Ultimate Kane with the fucking cape from before he debuted. That Ultimate Undertaker is fucking boss, too.

ULTIMATE DOINK? That's it, I'm sold. I might hate their television, but I'll be damned if their figures aren't top notch. Fuck.

Edited by Casey
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, stinger12 said:

What is the website to get the Hogan pops on previous page? Or the Godzilla NJPW tee ?

There’s a number of Japanese toy sites that carry those figures, such as https://www.goodsmile.info/en/products/search?utf8=✓&search[query]=Wrestling&commit=Search#searchResults

However, the figures like Andre, Nakamura, Asuka, and Hogan are licensed by wwe, and I believe part of the arrangement is that they can’t be sold to US addresses. I tried ordering the Nakamura one from like four different sites, and you add to your cart and go through all the normal processes, and then once you enter your address it says something like “I’m sorry, we are not allowed to sell this item to your country.”

So ebay is the only way to go afaik. 

• Thanks 1

That Deeb shirt has a phrase that's used so many times.  Yet she's one of the few where I would go "You know, maybe she has a point."  But I do love the Varsity Blonds one with the "Saved by the Bell" vibe to it.

AEW seems to have a bit of a younger audience, that varsity blonds shirt could work really well if they are going for a teen hart throb vibe. I also like the House of Black shirt AEW has a good bit of merchandise that I wouldn't be embarrassed to wear as an adult unlike WWE