DVDVR Message Board

2021 Professional Wrestling Merchandise Omnibus Thread

Ryan

I really love the design of this shirt, and I wish they would offer it in the regular purple and black instead of this version from the "Cody Rhodes Collection". I will cop to liking the stars, though. 

aew1858-1_1.png

On 6/26/2021 at 4:08 PM, Octopus said:

58775-ECE-5174-4181-8120-3-A7-FCA7-ECD2-

0-B936914-88-D9-4-E5-B-8-A34-8300-C3-FF4

Chop chop chop

201357087_10158316659963862_146446073951

Great taste, @Octopus! My Kenta Kobashi football shirt arrived at the start of the month. Thank you, @AxB for posting the announcement of this release. Glad Octopus saw the post I tagged him in so he didn't miss out. Cheers to @Gordberg for translations help.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 4

I would get them because at least the Santana and Ortiz ones are incredible (Sammy's fine and I don't need a Cody)  The only reason to get a Cody is if it's one of those "1 of 5000" or whatever number it would have on the label.  And that one could lead to a pretty nice profit.  As for the other three you'll get a little bit of a profit but whether it's worth flipping for a bit above $30 is your call.

So K Trevor Wilson (Squirrelly Dan from Letterkenny) posts a picture on Twitter every day of himself wearing one of his wrestling t-shirts from his prodigious collection.

So it was only fair that somebody made a wrestling shirt for him:

6 hours ago, Technico Support said:

I spotted AEW figures in Target in the wild again today (Santana, Ortiz, Sammy, Cody).  Should I be buying these and trying to flip them on eBay?  Please note I fucking hate eBay.

They keep putting out more batches of the previous series and rereleased series 1 as 1b with just a tiny logo on the packaging. I’d only get them if you wanted them. I could’ve sold Brandi for $200 dammit. 

• Haha 1

FINALLY! 

That'll be forty bucks, seriously. It says chaos headhunter if you can't read that. He looks pleased.

057812-ec.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2