DVDVR Message Board

2021 Professional Wrestling Merchandise Omnibus Thread

Ryan

More wrestlers should take a page from Danhausen and Lindsay Snow and get their own coffee. Rootless coffee also has a Twin Peaks themed flavor that I ordered too.

M0D8F7P.jpg

Edited by HumanChessgame
  • Like 2

I know that Cody has a Pride shirt that he's released the past two years.  But while that's all well and good it's worth mentioning Dustin has one as well.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 6

So, I dont have cable so keeping up with AEW can be pretty difficult.  Luckily, they started putting out DVDs of their shows.  They have put out the first and second Double or Nothing, All Out 2019, Full Gear 2019, and Revolution 2020.  I previously got the first DoN and the show where Moxley won the title.

What was the most recent DVD release?  The one with that fucking exploding cage.

But the funny thing is, I just went to the DVD page of the AEW Shop ... or tried to, because there is, at this writing, no DVD section.  The exploding cage match nukes everything it touches.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nate said:

So, I dont have cable so keeping up with AEW can be pretty difficult.  Luckily, they started putting out DVDs of their shows.  They have put out the first and second Double or Nothing, All Out 2019, Full Gear 2019, and Revolution 2020.  I previously got the first DoN and the show where Moxley won the title.

What was the most recent DVD release?  The one with that fucking exploding cage.

But the funny thing is, I just went to the DVD page of the AEW Shop ... or tried to, because there is, at this writing, no DVD section.  The exploding cage match nukes everything it touches.

Exploding cage? Do you mean the exploding ring? That was Revolution 2021.

• Sad 1

I see what he means.  There's a splash image for it on the main site yet when clicking on it it says there's no items.   Maybe it's a temporary site error but I do find it weird they're selling DVDs instead of Blu Ray like I thought they would.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, nate said:

I'm a doofus.

Yes, ring not cage.

Don't put yourself down, bud. Thought you meant ring, just wanted to be sure. Shame Full Gear 2020 isn't available as to me that's the best ever AEW PPV.

Edited by The Natural
  • Thanks 1

E3E2QEAWUAI68g_?format=jpg&name=medium

Anthony Bowens Pride shirt. His name and the AEW logo are tiny on it though.

And here is Nyla's:

E3Eqic8XoAAimgk?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by AxB
  • Like 4