DVDVR Message Board

2021 Professional Wrestling Merchandise Omnibus Thread

Ryan

o0480064014494631110.jpg?caw=800

Aja Kong Fever pachinko machine. 1999 vintage. I have one in my basement. It also features Takako, Hotta, Hokuto, and Toyota. I found it from a supplier on ebay 20 years ago. It is my favorite piece of merch that I own.

Edited by ka-to
can't see pic
  • Like 9

For those interested in the AEW figures, it looks like they're now being sold in places other than Wal-Mart.  Over the weekend, I saw some in the Target store near me.  They had both Bucks, Riho, and Orange Cassidy.  They only had one of each left except they had two of one of the Bucks.  $20 each.

Edited by Technico Support
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Technico Support said:

For those interested in the AEW figures, it looks like they're now being sold in places other than Wal-Mart.  Over the weekend, I saw some in the Target store near me.  They had both Bucks, Riho, and Orange Cassidy.  They only had one of each left except they had two of one of the Bucks.  $20 each.

yesterday my local Target had each of the Bucks, 1 Pac, and 3 Rihos.

• Like 2

On 4/2/2021 at 9:57 PM, The Natural said:

EyAiDlmWUAUWBAy?format=jpg&name=small

On 4/4/2021 at 1:43 AM, clintthecrippler said:

Starting a year-long build to a WrestleMania 38 main event against the Grand Galactic Inquisitor is a bit out-of-the-blue but it can't be any worse than anything involving The Fiend this past year.

fe68e0bf0d7410f9d3875ae0f931b881.jpg

tenor.gif

Hold my Slurm.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The number one contender to the IWTV Title also makes art. Including Ring Mats for indie promotions. But also things like this:

Ey26o1HU8Asv9I2?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by AxB
It were too big (That's what she said)
  • Like 1

On 4/13/2021 at 6:32 PM, Mr Harms said:

Ey3XXXGWYAAcpJP?format=jpg&name=medium

This is a separate figure from the Junkshopdog/Sofubi Pro Wrestling figure, right? So that's TWO Bull Nakano figures coming soon. I'm fuckin' happy.

I'm here for it. Someone needs to let me know when this goes up for pre-order. I'm sure I'll be stalking their Twitter page every day for news, however.

Edited by Casey

56 minutes ago, Casey said:

This is a separate figure from the Junkshopdog/Sofubi Pro Wrestling figure, right? So that's TWO Bull Nakano figures coming soon. I'm fuckin' happy.

I'm here for it. Someone needs to let me know when this goes up for pre-order. I'm sure I'll be stalking their Twitter page every day for news, however.

Yeah this is from Chella who are doing the hasbro style figs. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mr Harms said:

Yeah this is from Chella who are doing the hasbro style figs. 

Holy hell I didn't realize that was Chella doing this.  That's going to look absolutely incredible in my collection.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Casey said:

The Asylum is doing US distribution for Dynamite Kid, I'm guessing they'll be doing it for Nakano as well:

https://www.facebook.com/theasylumwrestlingstore

https://www.theasylumwrestlingstore.com/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/156374181615935/

• Like 1

Man, I don't know if I would wear that Sami shirt in public but I love the guy and what he's doing.  So I'm going to at least consider it even though I spent WAY too much this weekend.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 3