DVDVR Message Board

2021 Professional Wrestling Merchandise Omnibus Thread

Ryan

1 hour ago, NikoBaltimore said:

They've been doing that on Pro Wrestling Tees long before AEW was a thing.  They have them for other companies and some legends too.  But for whatever reason i just couldn't get into them.

It looks like they're out of non-AEW Micros but here's an idea of how some of them look.  https://www.prowrestlingtees.com/micro-brawler-items

Oh, and I would be remiss if I didn't mention Bret's got his stuff on there.  Same with Macho, Owen and a whole helluva lot more.  https://www.prowrestlingtees.com/brethart

Cheers, @NikoBaltimore.

6 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I never got into Micro Brawlers and especially at that price I'll pass on these.  Besides, for $8 more you get the proper figures for them that look worlds better.  And considering they're all going to have figures I can wait for the ones not made yet.

I tend to agree. Micro Brawlers are OK for what they are, buy they seem like more of a cheap novelty gift. 

Price point is sort of crazy—you're right, the AEW figs at retail are $20, $23/$24 if you have to pay an upcharge through Ringside Collectibles. These are going to be $17.99 plus tax, plus shipping for EACH ONE. People will pay more for these through PWT than they'll pay for figs through Ringside Collectibles.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, EricG said:

I tend to agree. Micro Brawlers are OK for what they are, buy they seem like more of a cheap novelty gift. 

Price point is sort of crazy—you're right, the AEW figs at retail are $20, $23/$24 if you have to pay an upcharge through Ringside Collectibles. These are going to be $17.99 plus tax, plus shipping for EACH ONE. People will pay more for these through PWT than they'll pay for figs through Ringside Collectibles.

After double checking how much I spent on series 3 from Ringside I can safely say you're correct.  And it seems from various responses that people aren't too happy with the prices either.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2021 at 7:13 PM, EricG said:

On 2/10/2021 at 7:21 PM, NikoBaltimore said:

After double checking how much I spent on series 3 from Ringside I can safely say you're correct.  And it seems from various responses that people aren't too happy with the prices either.

Yeah, people aren't happy about the pricing and the shipping costs. I agree.

• Like 1