DVDVR Message Board

2021 NFL OFFSEASON

RIPPA

3 hours ago, Kuetsar said:

If he doesn't, they are already loading the shotgun and grabbing the reins to take him behind the barn. . . .

Don't worry. I'm sure the Colts or Bears will make a complete stupid and ridiculous offer for him. I'd expect nothing less from my two football teams.

• Haha 1

Dude got $9m for one game.  Good for him.  

That being said, the NFC South plays the NFC East this year.  It's going to be like when two feuding partners destroy a jobber team by doing their finishers over and over to see who is better.  The Saints and Bucs may drop 100 on them next year. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Dude got $9m for one game.  Good for him.  

That being said, the NFC South plays the NFC East this year.  It's going to be like when two feuding partners destroy a jobber team by doing their finishers over and over to see who is better.  The Saints and Bucs may drop 100 on them next year. 

The Bucs, yeah.

The Saints?  I'm not sold on Taysom Hill as a full fledged starting QB.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Serious Darius Bagfelt said:

Sooooooo how do you racially hot take the stupid $30 million dollar contract Jacoby Brissett got?

Well putting aside the fact that pointing out the inequities black QBs face in the league vs. white QBs is about the coldest take one could have - Brissett played two years (20 games worth) before being giving that deal as opposed to one playoff game that was a loss and said white QB got hurt in thus continuing his streak of getting hurt in every single game he has played in the NFL.

If I was gonna hot take on that specific offer it would be because Jim Irsay was a drunk

• Like 6

4 hours ago, hammerva said:

Wait we are actually on "Russell Wilson on the trade table" discussion?  I know he wasn't happy with getting hit (who fucking doesn't) but has it escalated THAT quickly?

Deshaun Watson for Russ????

Regarding Russ being traded

This is one of those famous "media creates its own story"

Russ goes on Dan Patrick show and says "Boy I really wish I didn't get hit so much"

The next day Dan Patrick reports on his show that he reached out and Seattle management is "unhappy" with Russ' comments and then proceeds to dedicate way too much time to CAN THEIR RELATIONSHIP BE SAVED~!