DVDVR Message Board

2021 NFL OFFSEASON

RIPPA

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Tyrod Taylor to the Texans - 1 years, up to $12.5 Million

It's really less than six a year for a backup role, only worth 12.5 if he actually has to play, which he won't, because Deshaun is staying. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Lawful Metal said:

Uh, no lawsuit has been filed.  Buzbee is a clown attorney.  I should know.

I feel like that the byline on that story should be "by Cal McNair"

BTW, Watson responded

In a Tuesday night social media message, Watson addressed the situation.
“As a result of a social-media post by a publicity-seeking plaintiff’s lawyer, I recently became aware of a lawsuit that has apparently been filed against me,” Watson writes. “I have not yet seen the complaint, but I know this: I have never treated any woman with anything other than the utmost respect. The plaintiff’s lawyer claims that this isn’t about money, but before filing suit he made a baseless six-figure settlement demand, which I quickly rejected. Unlike him, this isn’t about money for me — it’s about clearing my name, and I look forward to doing that.”

1 minute ago, Kevin Wilson said:

While we slept, Trent Williams got paid.

And they just signed Alex Mack too

So... it cost them... a lot... but they just upgraded their O-Line

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I feel like that the byline on that story should be "by Cal McNair"

BTW, Watson responded

now that I think about it, now Watson does need the money so he can't hold out so he can fight this case Buzbee is doing God's work now (He's still a clown and this is most definitely false)

2 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

Uh, no lawsuit has been filed.  Buzbee is a clown attorney.  I should know.

Oh, I have no doubt that this is more of the circus that the Texans have turned into recently. I just saw the story and thought it merited a mention.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gonzo said:

Oh, I have no doubt that this is more of the circus that the Texans have turned into recently. I just saw the story and thought it merited a mention.

I'm pretty sure Cal McNair and Buzbee are buds.  Probably Easterby too

• Like 1

Imagine if they had just fucking drafted Watson or Mahomes to begin with instead of trading up to draft Trubisky with the 2nd overall pick.

FUCKING SECOND.

Ryan Pace sucks.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I was in a bitch session with another friend about the Bears and he was like, "Pace isn't going anywhere with Virginia still alive." I swear I thought she already died.

She didn't.

She's 98 years old and looks like the Crypt Keeper.

I would normally look to the Blackhawks for hope with their transformation after Dollar Bill died, but Rocky isn't a shithead like McCaskey's kids are. I may as well ditch the Bears, keep the Colts, and join in with the rest of my family and be a Bills fan.

Edited by Craig H

20 minutes ago, Tabe said:

False.  TMZ has a copy of it.  And the lawyer says 3 more women are coming forward.  

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/16/deshaun-watson-lawsuit-sued-sexual-assault-denies-allegations/

At the time of his social media posting, there wasn't anything filed.  And he's still a clown lawyer.  The accusations  as pleaded are going to be extremely difficult to prove, and there was no criminal investigation or report ever done. 

As far as three more women coming forward, we'll see who actually comes forward and puts their name on it.  Deshaun hired Rusty Hardin.  I'll take Rusty any day.