DVDVR Message Board

2021 NFL OFFSEASON

RIPPA

And literally Garafolo is the only one saying its not stupid so here is the "defense"

ONE PLAYER AGREED WITH ME!!!!

(Watch the two other guys just shake their heads in disgust)

• Haha 1

Even if that wasn't the most bat shit crazy/quasi racist idea(and it is all of those things), why the fuck would you think that NFL players with a very short shelf life would go along with it? Let alone franchise guys like DeShaun? What a fucking clown show, #Jetsouth. 

2 hours ago, hammerva said:

So he watched the press conference as well and apparently was like "listen my career is pretty much over anyway not ending it with this bum"

I can't help but think that was at least part of it.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DangerMark said:

Given some of the players in the league who still have jobs, I'm going to guess not. 

Yeah, I didn't really think so either.  

• Like 1

If this is true, this man has literally learned nothing from being with the Texans. No offense to the Jets, but... well its the Jets. They have no offensive weapons or plan and are starting at zero, it'll be (best case) three years until they are even wild card contenders. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Btw I should note the Watson to the Airplanes story comes from Armando Salguero who is known for just making shit up and is a terrible writer. 

I was trying to think of a way to express why you shouldn't pay any attention to that story - this sums it up nicely.

Plus there are other issues with Salguero but those are not relevant to this discussion

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Okay - so using that list I am trying to figure out his 10. Because I come up with 12.

Buffalo, Baltimore, Cincy, Cleveland, Tenn, KC, NYG, Minnesota, Atlanta, TB, AZ, Seattle

I guess the iffy ones are Minnesota and Atlanta (maybe TB if he thinks Brady is retiring).

Still I think its more than 10 teams are set since lets be honest - I think GB is set despite Rodgers whining and Pittsburgh is set because Big Ben will torment them by never retiring. And Dax is probably staying too.

I think for sure Minnesota is going to try to get out of the Cousins contract.  Atlanta?  Maybe they'll try to trade Ryan and start a rebuild.

I also wonder if Schefter is saying that NYG isn't a lock since there were the rumors earlier in the season that some in the organization didn't want Jones any more.

32 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

I also wonder if Schefter is saying that NYG isn't a lock since there were the rumors earlier in the season that some in the organization didn't want Jones any more.

Gettleman not getting fired should have put to rest that Jones is the QB at least for one more year