DVDVR Message Board

DC Movies - 2021

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Ugh, word is it's going to be nearly three hours long.

Why are the Venon: Let There Be Carnage people the only ones who understand the problem? ? 

Haven't seen Venom, but totally agree that run times are out of control.  

I've been watching some older movies lately, and it's refreshing how tight a lot of them are.

6 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Da Batman, sweetheart.

Good trailer for The Batman. Will say on a only watch that the first trailer was better. I'm also tired as fuck with the busy day I've had. My most anticipated film of next year. Originally this was the month and year the film was going to come out but the coronavirus global pandemic scuppered that. It's now out on the 4th of March 2022, two days before my birthday on the 6th of March. Happy days.

8 hours ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Do you like BatKeaton enough to sit through an Ezra Miller Flash movie? A question we'll all soon be faced with.

Yes though ideally there's a no #NoEzraMillerCut when The Flash is released on streaming sites and on physical media. Sucks having to sit through Miller to get Michael Keaton back as Batman. It'll be 30 years between Batman Returns (1992) and The Flash (1992).

Edited by The Natural

The Flash teaser was nice. Its good to hear Keaton in the Batman roll again.

The Batman trailer has some neat moments but doesn't do much for me. I mostly just keep being impressed by how Colin Farrell looks as Pengiun.

• Like 1