DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Movies - 2021

12 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Or you could ask Rippa or me to create the spoiler thread:

Well, I guess maybe you just did?  ?

I figured someone would do it before either of you had the chance.

#floodcontrol 

Edited by odessasteps
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Casey said:

No Way Home trailer leaked on TikTok of all places, with unfinished VFX.

3 hours ago, Spontaneous said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/p9mkmp/be_careful_what_you_wish_for_parker_the_trailer/

Here it is on reddit, awful quality. It's a phone recording of a recording of a recording. Should drop tomorrow. 

Leaked images as well. SPOILER WARNING:

Spoiler

If you were bringing back Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus played by Alfred Molina and Max Dillon/Electro by Jamie Foxx, Norman Osborn/Green Goblin played by Willem Dafoe has to be there. Green Goblin and Doctor Octopus are the two best Spider-Man villains of all time. Norman Osborn/Green Goblin has a dark purple top on with green scales underneath.

12 hours ago, The Natural said:

Leaked images as well. SPOILER WARNING:

Reveal hidden contents

If you were bringing back Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus played by Alfred Molina and Max Dillon/Electro by Jamie Foxx, Norman Osborn/Green Goblin played by Willem Dafoe has to be there. Green Goblin and Doctor Octopus are the two best Spider-Man villains of all time. Norman Osborn/Green Goblin has a dark purple top on with green scales underneath.

More. SPOILER WARNING:

Spoiler

E9fMq2IVEAMTCLs?format=jpg&name=small

E9fMrcpUYAgTROU?format=jpg&name=small

10 hours ago, Matt D said:

So instead of dropping the No Way Home trailer, they want some of the "burying Bianca" heat for dropping another (albeit enjoyable) Shang Chi one:

Good Ol’ impatient Matt…

Now I’m the impatient one.

i-want-it-now.gif

A massive smile came to my face at the end.

Edited by JonnyLaw
  • Like 5

A literal teenager: I need you to mess with the minds of everyone on the planet.

The Sorcerer Supreme, wisest among magic-users and tasked with protecting the very threads of reality: Tight

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Zimbra said:

A literal teenager: I need you to mess with the minds of everyone on the planet.

The Sorcerer Supreme, wisest among magic-users and tasked with protecting the very threads of reality: Tight

MCU Strange has always been a bit fast and loose with the rules.  He's reckless but not as reckless as the Ancient One was.

That trailer is bananas.  I can't wait!  The best thing will be piecing the meta together from WandaVision through all of the other related works.

Edited by J.T.

32 minutes ago, D.Z said:

Adapting some stuff from OMD I see. 

Yep. The worst Spider-Man story, One More Day. Sins Past is the second worst. Both written by J Michael Strazcynski tainting his run on The Amazing Spider-Man even though he wrote some great stories. Those are Coming Home, The Conversation and Doomed Affairs.

Edited by The Natural