DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Movies - 2021

I guess because they were tired of rumors* or something, Marvel has let it be known (via Deadline) that they have only just started meeting with writers about a script for Fantastic Four and that it is going to be "awhile" before that movie even begins production

* - may or may not be related to the rumors that Jennifer Lawrence supposedly got cast as Sue Storm

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

I guess because they were tired of rumors* or something, Marvel has let it be known (via Deadline) that they have only just started meeting with writers about a script for Fantastic Four and that it is going to be "awhile" before that movie even begins production

* - may or may not be related to the rumors that Jennifer Lawrence supposedly got cast as Sue Storm

Man, I was sick of Jennifer Lawrence for phoning it in from X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) on. Also didn't like how Mystique was written as a hero for mutants from that point having grown up with her as a baddie in the 1990s cartoon and the original X-Men movie trilogy.

• Like 2

Thor: Love & Thunder casting spoilers:

Spoiler

Matt Damon as Fake Loki

Luke Hemsworth as Fake Thor

Sam Neill as Fake Odin

MELISSA MCCARTHY as Fake Hela

Edited by Casey
Added another name/role.
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, Casey said:

Thor: Love & Thunder casting spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

Matt Damon as Fake Loki

Luke Hemsworth as Fake Thor

Sam Neill as Fake Odin

MELISSA MCCARTHY as Fake Hela

Is this real because if so, that's a fucking amazing callback to one of the funniest parts of Ragnarok.

• Like 1

For those wondering. T.I. will not be returning for Ant-Man 3 per The Hollywood Reporter

Many are leaping to that this is a response to the recent allegations against him. However Variety says that it was never planned on him returning.

21 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Is this real because if so, that's a fucking amazing callback to one of the funniest parts of Ragnarok.

Yes it is real because there are leaked photos from the set that show it all

• Like 1