DVDVR Message Board

Marvel TV - 2021

On 8/3/2021 at 11:27 PM, odessasteps said:

Are you sure you don't mean Parallax? 

Galactus was a cloud. Parallax was a cloud with a wrinkly, circumcised wang.

I finally finished Falcon and Winter Soldier and the middle was pretty bleh, aside from Bruhl continuing to be the best living MCU villain. I felt like the geopolitical stuff was more compelling than the Walker storyline, and it sort of sucked that that got stepped on a bit. But they really stuck the ending with the speech and Isaiah. Anyone else think that statue looked a LOT like Emmett Till?

Edited by Contentious C

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/marvel-announces-new-series-for-future-of-marvel-universe/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm

The future of the Marvel Universe is here, and Timeless is where it all begins. When a threatening new timeline emerges, Kang the Conqueror must fight his way through the coming year to protect the main 616 timeline he’s worked centuries to solidify as his own. 

So, Kang might be a babyface???

Edited by odessasteps

Kevin Biegel posted (and then deleted) a bunch of behind the scenes stuff from the New Warriors pilot that never got picked up, including Milana Vayntrub's Squirrel Girl:

Squirrel-Girl-1.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&

Also basically called Ike Perlmutter a piece of shit without actually mentioning his name.

• Like 3

Man, people really are the fucking worst online, aren't they?

But despite that from the little I know about Squirrel Girl I think she'll do quite well with the role.  Now I just need to get acquainted with what New Warriors is all about.

I am concerned by the lack of Yelena Belova in the trailer.  Hopefully she will show up at some point to kack Clint Barton and they're just keeping it under wraps.

Another Christmas actioner to go with DieHard and Lethal Weapon!

On 9/9/2021 at 6:13 PM, Curt McGirt said:

I am just going to be as adult with this as humanly possible and ask what happened to Milana's boobies. ?

Why can't we just respectfully and tastefully appreciate the tiny shorts?

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1