DVDVR Message Board

Marvel TV - 2021

Do you think it kills Snyder that Lindelof's Watchmen theoretically made the world a better place by bringing the Tulsa Massacre into the mainstream spotlight?  Biden was just at the centenary, and was the first President to acknowledge it happened, and that's gotta all be traced of HBO's Watchmen.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Bustronaut said:

Do you think it kills Snyder that Lindelof's Watchmen theoretically made the world a better place by bringing the Tulsa Massacre into the mainstream spotlight?  Biden was just at the centenary, and was the first President to acknowledge it happened, and that's gotta all be traced of HBO's Watchmen.

No.

3 hours ago, JonnyLaw said:

I believe it’s only on Hulu in the US.

2 hours ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Outside the US, it's part of the Star section. As I understand it, there's some overlap with what would otherwise be on Hulu. 

Cheers. Watched the first two episodes of M.O.D.O.K and it starts with Star Original. I enjoyed it laughing a couple of times, more so episode 1. Anybody else seen the show?

Edited by The Natural

22 hours ago, The Natural said:

@EVA: What did you think to Marvel Netflix and Agent Carter/Agents of S.H.I.EL.D?

I really enjoyed Daredevil 1 and 3, Jessica Jones 1, and the parts of Luke Cage with Mahershala Ali.  Everything else on Netflix I could take or leave, and a couple of things (Iron Fist, Defenders) were outrageously bad.

I feel like I fell out of SHIELD some time in season 2.  Whenever it was that they got deep into the Inhumans stuff.

• Like 1