DVDVR Message Board

Marvel TV - 2021

On 1/9/2021 at 4:38 PM, The Natural said:

Today I went on Disney+ for the first time since September before WandaVision starts next week. To my surprise I find Agents of SHIELD Season 7 is there, 10/13 episodes! I did a search online to find the first two episodes arrived on 13th of November 2020 with a new episode every week. I'd have started earlier had I known. Great that I'll get to see it!

Used some of the Easter weekend to get my ass into great and start watching Agents of SHIELD Season 7. Good start though time travels not my thing with the odd exceptions. Title cards resembling the era from is a nice touch.

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

It's so fucking good to have brand new Marvel Studios Marvel Cinematic Universe content again. 2020 and 2009 are the only years we went without. I'm actually looking forward more to the Marvel Studios Marvel Cinematic Universe TV this year than the movies with WandaVision, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Loki. Can't never have enough Loki. Only Black Widow and Spider-Man: No Way Home from the movie side have my interest. Furthermore I know very little about Shang-Chi and Eternals.

On 4/5/2021 at 4:14 PM, The Natural said:

Used some of the Easter weekend to get my ass into great and start watching Agents of SHIELD Season 7. Good start though time travels not my thing with the odd exceptions. Title cards resembling the era from is a nice touch.

Just watched episode 4. Best of the season so far and would rate it among the best episodes in Agents of SHIELD history.

Renée Elise Goldsberry (Hamilton) has been cast in She-Hulk

It was only said she is playing "Amelia"

Per the reports - it is unclear if it is going to be Amelia Voght or Amelia Hopkins or a brand new character using "Amelia" as either their name or code name

1 hour ago, Brandon Bones said:

About 5 episodes in on watching Agent Carter.  So far it’s pretty great.  

Are people sleeping on this one?

Agent Carter is one of my favourite MCU shows especially season one. The banter between Agent Peggy and Edwin Jarvis is the highlight of both seasons.

1 hour ago, Matt D said:

We all liked it well enough at the time but the time was a while ago.

That's right. Can't believe how time's gone. First season came out in 2015 and the second season, 2016. Season two was a sizeable step down though. Same as Daredevil season two from season one.

4 hours ago, Brandon Bones said:

About 5 episodes in on watching Agent Carter.  So far it’s pretty great.  

Are people sleeping on this one?

Season One is some of the best Marvel TV. Season Two is a bit of a slog...

• Like 2