DVDVR Message Board

1 hour ago, Leonidas said:

Didn't Jericho have a really gassed match with OC around that time, where he botched the mousetrap? Everyone thought he was just hungover.

Yes Jericho-OC 2 was right after Sturgis and everyone thought Jericho was having an off night.

• Like 1

He kept back bumping off Dragon Screws, and then backbumped off the Mousetrap as well.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Andy in Kansas said:

Cody Rhodes vs Peter Avalon added to next week's Dynamite. Finally, a chance to shine up Cody. 

Okay, as much as I am in the anti-Cody bandwagon, that's going to be amazing. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

Taking bets on the former right now

LOOOOOL Notice Me Senpai Cody goes full-on 2003 HHH and decides he needs to "carry" Avalon to a 20 minute classic before beating him.

To the surprise of no one - the March date AEW had booked for Newark, NJ has been moved to Sept (9/15 to be exact)

So next week's Dark has both Jon Cruz and Serpentico working. That's a first, isn't it?

Cruz is tagging with Danny Limelight vs Santana & Ortiz, in the most Puerto Rican match AEW has done so far. Whilst Chaos Project are against the Lucha Brothers.

• Haha 1

I'm fairly certain Cruz has done double duty before, recently in fact. I feel like it was brought up in one of these monthly AEW threads.

Anyway, Nyla Rose has come into contact who tested positive for COVID, so she's out for 2 weeks at least.

1 hour ago, AxB said:

Cruz is tagging with Danny Limelight vs Santana & Ortiz, in the most Puerto Rican match AEW has done so far. 

Winner gets the rights to the ringname "Mofongo McMichael".

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
23 hours ago, RIPPA said:

To the surprise of no one - the March date AEW had booked for Newark, NJ has been moved to Sept (9/15 to be exact)

I still have my tickets stashed away.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Casey said:

I'm fairly certain Cruz has done double duty before, recently in fact. I feel like it was brought up in one of these monthly AEW threads.

Chaos Project are my boys. I'm fairly certain this is the first time it's happened on either show.

14 hours ago, Casey said:

Anyway, Nyla Rose has come into contact who tested positive for COVID, so she's out for 2 weeks at least.

Damn, was looking forward to her vs Hirsch

17 hours ago, AxB said:

So next week's Dark has both Jon Cruz and Serpentico working. That's a first, isn't it?

Dark 5/19/20
Luther > Jon Cruz, Darby Allin > Serpentico

Dark 9/22/20
Will Hobbs > Serpentico, Gunn Club > M'Badu & Cruz  (results just list him as Cruz and i'm not watching the show to verify)

Dark 12/1/20
Peter Avalon > Jon Cruz, Chaos Project > Alex Chamberlain & Seth Gargis

edit: i watched the episode. definitely not Jon Cruz.

Edited by twiztor
On 1/14/2021 at 9:54 PM, Andy in Kansas said:

Cody Rhodes vs Peter Avalon added to next week's Dynamite. Finally, a chance to shine up Cody. 

This makes perfect sense. Who better to enter Pretty Peter's Pageant Provocation than "Dashing" Cody Rhodes? Maybe he'll get a signed 8x10 out of it.

• Like 3