DVDVR Message Board

2021 IMPACT WRESTLING THREAD

https://411mania.com/wrestling/impact-wrestling-has-reportedly-contacted-multiple-wwe-releases/

Impact Wrestling Has Reportedly Contacted Multiple WWE Releases

Impact Wrestling is once again teasing the possibility of recently released WWE wrestlers coming to the company, running ads for Slammiversary that hint at new arrivals. Fightful Select reports that Impact has indeed reached out to multiple people that were released from WWE back in April. It’s unknown at this point if deals were in place or any contracts were set up, but the main roster talents still have 90-day non-compete clauses. Those released from NXT have 30-day non-compete clauses.

Impact reached out to the Good Brothers last year fifteen minutes after news broke of their exit. With Brian Myers, it only took a week.

I was one of the few to snag a ticket. Guess I just miss live wrestling. The price was steep but my buddy is a referee for Impact so I'll at least get to visit him. Any other board members happen to be going?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Aww man. I hope he pulls through. He was at a TNA house show I went to back in the day and seemd like a real nice guy. Was chatting with fans, taking pics, etc

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Impact will have a limited number of fans for their post Slammiversary TV tapings

Tickets go on sale tomorrow (July 1) (tapings still being done in Nashville)

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Impact will have a limited number of fans for their post Slammiversary TV tapings

Tickets go on sale tomorrow (July 1) (tapings still being done in Nashville)

Yeah, the folks who bought Slammiversary tickets were given first dibs at tickets to these tapings about 10 days ago. They are doing two sessions(3-6 & 7-10) each day and tickets for each session(at least for us Slammiversary folks) were only $10. I'm going to check out both Sunday tapings before heading back home Monday.

• 3 weeks later...

Kiera Hogan has confirmed the recent Impact tapings were her last and she is done with the company as her contract as expired. Sad to see her go, as Fire N Flava were a huge highlight of Impact for the past year+

img_2196.jpg?w=1024

• 2 weeks later...