DVDVR Message Board

RING OF HONOR in 2021

On 10/28/2021 at 8:20 AM, Technico Support said:

BOLA 2022 gonna be a 128 man field at this rate

It would not break my heart if the tournament lasted an entire month like March Madness.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 11/1/2021 at 11:59 AM, J.T. said:

It would not break my heart if the tournament lasted an entire month like March Madness.

128 man tournament? March Madness?

*close up on old Biff Tannen*

“there’s something awfully familiar about all of this”

• Like 1

I have to defend their recent ring product because the Women of Honor tourney, the luchadores, and the main events were killing it for shows with only cast and crew there. Even some of the Pure stuff was alright. This era will sit in a strange place in the future but it won't be all bad in retrospect. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 12:49 AM, Curt McGirt said:

I have to defend their recent ring product because the Women of Honor tourney, the luchadores, and the main events were killing it for shows with only cast and crew there. Even some of the Pure stuff was alright. This era will sit in a strange place in the future but it won't be all bad in retrospect. 

There were some weeks I enjoyed empty arena ROH more than Dynamite- and made me interested how Terminus will play out.

I'm really hoping Josh Woods ends up in an ok spot, I've been high on him for years.

• Like 1

This weekend is going to weird to see how Final Battle is going to be handled.  Do you book the show like there is actually going to be another Ring of Honor or do you just screw the booking and do more of a fan appreciation show .  I guess the biggest way to judge this is now the world title match is shown.   It is Gresham vs Bandido but I believe Vincent does have an automatic world title shot.  Unless he already had the match