DVDVR Message Board

Upcoming Video Game Releases (2021 & Beyond)

RIPPA

23 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Here's a tip for them, make a Battlefield that has a single player as good as Bad Company 2 and a multiplier that's basically the same as Battlefield 4. There. Problem solved. 

I am assuming that should be multiplayer

However - knowing the usual player base for Battlefield - helping folks learn math while playing might not be the worst idea in the world

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I am assuming that should be multiplayer

However - knowing the usual player base for Battlefield - helping folks learn math while playing might not be the worst idea in the world

i read that as "helping folks learn meth" and was 1. very worried for you, and then 2. concerned i wasn't getting the joke. 

The Washington Post video game section is saying that there will be "six major game reveals" during The Game Awards. Apparently that is the number that Geoff Keighley told them directly (I am not linking directly due to the whole paywall thing)

There are probably enough rumors around to have a fairly accurate guess at what those games will be but the article itself does no guessing

5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

The Washington Post video game section is saying that there will be "six major game reveals" during The Game Awards. Apparently that is the number that Geoff Keighley told them directly 

Curious what they consider a “major” game reveal.  A couple months back, Geoff said he had about 10 game reveals out of 40-50 trailers.  The rumor going around this week is that half of the trailers are new game announcements.

Anyway, Sony may be ready to try to counter Gamepass.

I have PS Now for the PS3 streaming and it’s ok, but I’d be willing to pay a lot money to download infamous, Puppeteer, Ico, etc. to my PS5.

Almost as I predicted, Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection will be out on January 28, 2022. $10 upgrade for owners of PS4 Uncharted 4 & Uncharted: Lost Legacy.

Uncharted in January, Horizon in February, Gran Turismo 7 in March, Sony will have my wallet.

Edited by Andrew POE!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Andrew POE! said:

Almost as I predicted, Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection will be out on January 28, 2022. $10 upgrade for owners of PS4 Uncharted 4 & Uncharted: Lost Legacy.

Uncharted in January, Horizon in February, Gran Turismo 7 in March, Sony will have my wallet.

That's pretty cool, definitely picking it up. I don't think I'll play through U4 again but I didn't get far in Lost Legacy so maybe that'll be worth a restart.

Of course, if they give us the option to import saves and have trophies auto-pop, then I might just finish LL on PS4 first ?

I love Quantic Dream, so that Star Wars Eclipse trailer had me hyped. And I’m not even that into Star Wars.

Wonder Woman was a nice surprise.

Slitterhead looks… weird and creepy.

Alan Wake 2 being a survival horror game is a huge change of pace from what the first one was, basically a shooter.

Evil West looks interesting, but I’ll wait on more details/gameplay and the eventual reviews.

but I mean… Hellblade 2. Come on.