DVDVR Message Board

Upcoming Video Game Releases (2021 & Beyond)

RIPPA

On 11/6/2021 at 11:23 AM, JLSigman said:

Endwalker's been delayed two weeks, will now come out December 7th (3rd if you pre-ordered for early access). Seems that lingering COVID issues and supply chain problems are making things difficult.

However, they made up for it by putting out the launch trailer.

Good that will give me enough time to start Final Fantasy XIV and try to Platinum it (although I will need over a year to do it).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Andrew POE! said:

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep just shadow dropped as a standalone game today to prepare people for Wonderlands next year (which I completely forgot was coming out next year).

Which is quite the scam

I mean at least on PC you can get it free from the Epic store but console players are expected to pay $9.99

Where you could find a copy of the Handsome Collection - which contains it AND far more for basically the same price

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Tarheel Moneghetti said:

Just got an email from Valve informing me that the first batch of Steam Decks has been delayed two months.  Won’t start shipping until February.

That seems very unsurprising.

• Haha 1

I hate Dark Souls gameplay, but I will admit that Eldeen Ring looks beautiful.  Just saw some footage of a guy on horseback fighting a dragon.  He avoided the breath weapon by leaping over it and you could see the scorched earth and burned foliage left in the aftermath of the inferno.

Burning trees in the foreground ground actually fell to the ground after time and the playbox became more barren the longer the fight lasted.

I am impressed by the attention to detail in the visual storytelling.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Tabe said:

That seems very unsurprising.

I expected them to get at least some of the first batch of pre-orders out the door in December before shortages kicked in, but I wasn't really surprised that's not going to happen.  I was more surprised a Stadia exclusive dropped yesterday.  Didn't think Stadia exclusives were still a thing.

The rumors are true and Halo Infinite's Multiplayer mode is now available (in junction with the XBOX 20th anniversary)

Campaign still releasing on Dec 8

The Multiplayer is free to play and will technically be "in beta" until Dec 8. All progression will carry over to the full game when it releases

On 11/14/2021 at 9:39 AM, Jiji said:

Can't wait. 

Yep, I'm all over that.

The release date on Steam for this game is "Cats don't have deadlines", LOL.

Edited by Tabe
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1