DVDVR Message Board

Your 2021 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

My Watch Later list is becoming unmanagable!  I apologize in advance for spamming the thread but there are giant wads of interesting wrestling showing up.

---------------------------

Holy SHIT!  It's everybody you want to see in DDT except for Konosuke Takeshita and Yuki Ueno who main event this card.  Yuji Hino and Yuii  Okabayashi beat the fuck out of each other and then other things happen, including the coolest judo throw by Naomi Yoshimura that beats everything done by the bigger names in this.

=====================

It's the best Makoto Shindo match- as she beats the life out of a very game Hibiki.  Hibiki is so good.  She makes Shindo looks  like a killer before killing her.

============================

It's two of the best British heavyweights, Bullit and Karim Brigante, having a match in the glorious WRESTLEFORCE!

• Like 1

Edith Surreal playlist. She's improved a lot over the last couple of years. 

(Be nice if the Russian Death match with Masha was on YouTube though. The one from Camp Leapfrog, with all the snow around the ring)

Hey!  It's Cheerleader Melissa!  Settle down, RIPPAcito...

=======================

Bengalee is awesome.  She crushes my dream second wife, Satania, at the end of this.

=========================

In Thunder Rosa's mighty Mission Pro, Jennacide and Ashley D'Ambroise do a version of the Kamille/Marina Tucker MY LEG! MY LEG! match from two days ago, but the finish here is better,

It's a complete Kyushu Pro card!  The six man is awesome because Genkai and Kengo fucking Mashimo hate each other and it leads to them trying to kill each other.  The main event is tag title tournament final with big boys GAINA and Kodai Nozaki hossing into each other and crushing their respective little tag partners.

======================

I starting to really dig Kamille.  Here she is in the Southern CCW taking on the very feisty Christi Jaynes.

=============================

From Thunder Rosa's mighty Mission Pro, your champions, the Renegade Twins take on Texas legend, Big Mama and cagematch.net profile-lessm Riley Matthews.

In another episode of People Have Way Better Matches In The Indies, this week with Taylor Wilde.  I have never seen anything by her on IMPACT that made me care one way or the other about her, but here, she fucking rules.  Taylor Rising has no cagematch.net profile but will have one soon.  She has everything one needs to get kinda big in wrestling.  Here, the Taylors lay it the fuck in by the finish and it's awesome.  TAYLOR!  TAYLORTAYLORTAYLOR!

==============================

Connor Mills is one of the best guys on the UK indie scene.  Smashing Mike is good.  From the mighty mighty WRESTLEFORCE!

I love watching Ethan Page's vlogs and I love when he invites Dante Martin, Hook and Skye Blue to come along on a toy hunt, because they are basically surly twenty somethings who don't really talk, and just kinda disinterestedly look at stuff and go back to staring at their phones.  It colors my perception of their ringwork.  Here, Skye Blue and Jazmin Allure wrestle in Thunder Rosa's Mission Pro and Skye Blue feigns being a babyface.

Alec Price is really great at professional wrestling.  Here, he is a heel.  MORTAR is the greatest possible WCW SN bump freak.  This is QUALITY.

British teen sensation, Kieron Lacey and Mark Trew take on the Disciples of Darkness, who don't appear to REALLY worship Satan.  From the greatness that is WRESTLE FORCE!

=====================

HEY! Sol is more than just a guy who does insane dives.  Here, he has a good lucha singles match with X-Devil.  Sol only dies a little,.

Oh man, this is good. Malakai Black against Buddy Matthews.

==========================

And this is good.  Thunder Rosa versus Laynie Luck in Mission Pro.

=================================

KENGO vs Kaito Kiyamiya, Inamura, Kinya Okada, and Junta Miyawaki.  Kinya Okada stands out.

• Like 1

It's the future of British wrestling!  He is Jack Landers!  He's 17 and already he is on the way to being great.  It's the British Jungle Boy.  Here he is with Ollie Peace in Peace's awesome Wrestle Force!  What a look!

=======================

Madi Wrenkowski gets better and better.  Holidead is perfectly fine but kind of in a rut.  Wrenkowski brings the intensity to this match.

This match is fucking crazy.  Black Dragon is out of his mind.  Hell Boy continues to be your best secret luchador.

Ricky Marvin is so awesome.  Here, he is the whole match against Steve Beck in Coastal Championship Wrestling.

Utami Hayashishita and Saya Kamitani are a monstrous tagteam.  Hazuki and Koguma (I had to look it up) look really good in this,

Man, Wrestle Force is awesome.  Here, they make French lady, Kira Chimera, who is an evil goth chick, come out to C'est Plane Pour Moi by Plastic Bertrand, the peppiest song on earth.  Clementine is your Wrestle Force champion for about six more minutes.  Chimera is awesome.

• Like 1

HELL YEAH!  MORE GLEAT!  I was actually awake at 6 this morning for whatever reason and watched this stream.  NERD OUT!  Oh God, I love the Strong Hearts versus BULK ORCHESTRA feud and this is a big next step as it has a six-man and then a full blown ten man (I think).  This feud is so good, I actually dug a Quiet Storm/KAZMA tag match- as Quiet Storm is doing a death metal vocalist thing since joining BULK ORCHESTRA.  Kawakami, T-Hawk, Lindaman, Hayato Tamura, Shigehiro Irie, Nobuhiro Shimatani, CIMA all rule on this.

It's the best wrestlers in DDT wrestling each other!  Konosuke Takeshita IS the best wrestler in DDT, in case YOU were dazzled by recent Uena, Haguchi and Endo.  Jun Akiyama is such a good influence on this promotion.

Hey!  Madi Wrenkowski cut her overly long hair.  She has a good little match in Houston versus Vert Vixen.  When is WOW starting back and why haven't they signed them.

• Like 1

Deadlock Pro presents DPW FIRE episode 1.

• Lucky Ali vs Kidd Bandit
  • (DPW Title tournament round one) Bojack vs Josh Fuller
  • (DPW Title tournament round one) Rosemary vs Andrew Everett

Man oh man, Jon Davis is fucking great.  Here, he beats the life out of a game David Ali.

========================

Josh Alexander and Davey Richards have a match!  Richards wild resurgence continues!  Josh Alexander is one of the best wrestlers wrestling.

===========================

Toxin is back to being a technico!  This match rules.

IMPACT! isn't afraid to post matches on their YouTube channel that is better than 90% of what they televise.  Here, Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards tag again and it's really good.

I've never seen this Robert Martyr guy, but he lays it in for a scrawny fella.  Alec Price is a magnificent heel.

YAY!  More British wrestling!  Lana Austin and Ivy are both really good and they both lay it in.  They also look EXACTLY alike.  Ivy has green hair.  There.. That;s how you tell them apart.

It's Masha Slamovich versus KiLynn King!  This is too short but very awesome.

Why have I not noticed Ryan Galeone before?  He is awesome in this match with Matt Makowski.  Makowski is awesome as always.

LAS TOXICAS!  Another reason to watch AAA.

JCW presents The Fight Before Christmas!

• Joey Janela vs Too Cold Scorpio
  • Everett Connors & Charlie Evans vs two mystery opponents
  • Bam & Slade vs Mathers & McKay
  • HOODFOOT vs Brandon Kirk
  • Billie Starkz vs Alec Price
  • Matt Makowski vs Cole Radrick
  • Grim Reefer vs Brayden Lee
  • Archadia vs 2 Hot Steve Scott
  • Secret Santa Gauntlet

2 hours 40 minutes.

• Like 1

Rey Horus and Flamita are the old reliables. Aramis is your newcomer to awesomeness.  And Gringo Loco and that other guy who are good is also in this.

Willow Nightingale can get annoying in a mid 2000's Colt Cabana kind of way.  Here she eventually works through it and has a good match with KiLynn fucking King.

===========================

More Mike Bird.  Another trainee looks good, as this has two really cool throws in the classic British World of Sport way.

2 hours ago, nofuture said:

Ice Ribbon's Tsukushi Haruka's first defense of her newly won ICExInfinity Title against Suzu Suzuki.

Oh man, this match is great.

Danhausen vs Mike Bennett from April.

Lola the Adventurer vs Daddi Doom vs Heidi Howitzer

Edited by AxB

I could have sworn that this was already posted here but I didn't find it when I searched.  SOOOO, here is the official version of fucking Yuji Okabayashi versus fucking Konosuke Takeshita.  It's uhhhhhh really fucking good.

Sahara Seven and La Rosa Negra are a great tag team.  The Renegade Twins had a WWE tryout this week.  There needs to be a TV show where these ladies could have meaningful matches that are part of continuing story, instead of these indie dream match type things.  That's the problem with the indies.  Masha Slamovich is must see wrestling but she is wrestling in an indie vacuum.

===============================

This match just overwhelms you with the good lucha- in that you would assume Mesias and Dralistico would be mailing it in, but the other guys in the match go so hard that they try to keep up.