DVDVR Message Board

Your 2021 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Holidead and Jennacide are your basic ass stompers and they do that in this.  I've always dug Harlow O'Hara but man does she go up for stuff in this and she's the best thing in this.

===========================

This match is a hoot.  I love how they do a lot of basic lucha stuff and then Goya Kong comes in the ring and throws a strange wrinkle into it.  Then they do lots and lots of more stuff.

============================

More Eurowrestling!  More from the UK!  This reminds me of AWF when Tito Santana ruled the roost.

• Like 1

More Eurowrestling and this time it's discovering British woman wrestler, Chantal Jordan- who is 18 years and according to Cagematch.net, started wrestling when she was 15.  She's the Rok-C of the British Isles!  Kat Von Kaige is the Welsh Witch!  She's good too.

=========================

Hey!  It's Dynamite Kid's nephews again!  It's been longer than the covid since we've seen them on the free internet.  The smaller one, Thomas or Mark, is really sloppy and dangerous, so if you want to relive the early Steiner Brothers, this is your boy.

L A Taylor is a giant British version of Penelope Ford and she yells at a delighted 7 year old.  So tall, so evil!  Aurora is a high energy babyface- so spunky, so energetic!  Welcome to a good old fashioned wrestling match.

• Like 1

I haven't seen Davey Richards wrestle in like 7 years, when he popped up in Puerto Rico.  Here he is in CCW, wrestling Brian Cage.

==========================

ROH women's champion Rok-C goes back to Texas and wrestles ROW women's champion, Raychel Rose.  Wherever Dayton, Texas is!

=============================

Saki Akai, scrawny gal representing DDT, has a little match with Ganbare ACE, Yuna Manase!  DDT vs GANBARE!  WOMANLY vs NEEDS A SAMMICH!

• Like 1

COMPLETE GLEAT from 9/1!  All this and heaven too!  All this and Ryo Mizunami too!  T motherfucking HAWK!

======================

Tam Nakano vs Saya Kamitani should be that best thing on this but then there is Giulia vs Kogumi right there. Embarrassment Riches etc.

KiLynn King is a force of nature in this.  Jazmin Allure is pretty great in this too.  The finish is really crappy.

• Like 1

It's Team 200KG which is, according to the internet, 440 pounds!  What a fun tagteam.  Chihiro Hashimoto and Yuu bounce all around the ring between doing power things.  Everyone knows how good Hiroyo Matsumoto is, but she is tagged with the relatively tall Active Advance youngster Ami Miura.  T200KG sell quite a bit for her, but we know why she is in this.

Jody Threat is good and this is the first time I've seen her wrestle not at a brewery in Minnesota.  Man, Ava Everett is a ball of violent energy.  I would like to see more of her.

It's more wrestling in  Louisiana.  I dig this Greg Sharpe guy.  Ryan Davidson is good. And very large.

• Like 1

Manami is 17 and has been wrestling 4 years.  Here, she guides 19 year old SEAdLINNNG wrestling, Riko Kaiju, to a good little match.

========================

Bullit is good but I could see Connor Mills in ROH, MLW or IMPACT if the first two go under.

More BritGraps!  AngloWrestling! Wrestling from the UK!  This is good but has very little to do with World of Sport style wrestling,  But it's still good.

• Like 1

This is really good.  Mission Pro is bringing the energetic, violent wrestling.

This is Mission Pro but it isn't as violently energetic as the last Madi Wrenkowski match we saw.

This is interesting.  Two warriors of the wasteland take on two metrosexuals- not that there is anything more homoerotic than wasteland bikers.  Postmatch is awesome.

It's Baby Xtreme!  He is XTREME!  He is an adorable baby.

Queen Aminata beats the crud out of Kiah Dream, who still doesn't have cagematch.net profile yet.  She's very young but pretty good.

Hey!  Leila Grey finally got a cagematch.net profile.  It says she's had 35 matches in her just over one year career, and almost half appear to be on Dark and Elevation.  Missa Kate is all spunky.

Championship Wrestling from Atlanta! Full episode!

• SINGLES MATCH | "UPTOWN" ANDY BROWN vs MANNY LEMONS
  • WOMEN'S DIVISION MATCH | HEATHER MONROE vs REKA TEHAKA
  • SINGLES MATCH |JUICY FINAU vs LANDON HALE
  • TAG TEAM MATCH | THE TATE TWINS vs THE RECUSANTS
  • MAIN EVENT | "THE DRAMA KING" MATTHEW REHWOLDT vs ASHTON STAR
Edited by AxB

Lots of new free wrestling on the interwebs lately:

New promotion out of Canada put out their first show in full on YouTube incl. Daniel Makabe vs. Nicole Matthews and Mike Bailey vs. Artemis Spencer in the Main Event.

ROH put up the first few matches from the second Wrestle Carnival show including Doug Williams vs. Dean Allmark in a ROH Pure Rules match.

From the same Wrestle Carnival show, but this one is on the SHIMMER YouTube channel, because it's for the Heart of SHIMMER Championship: Hyan (c) vs. Alex Windsor

GCW put up Jordan Oliver vs. Ricky Marvin for free. Ricky Marvin is still the man after all these years!

FNW Bank On It

Another full show from Fight! Nation Wrestling with a great card. Chris Ridgeway vs. Warren Banks in the main event, also Callum Newman vs. Danny Black, The Young Guns (Ethan Allen & Luke Jacobs), Joe Lando, Giselle Shaw etc.

Edited by The Z
  • Thanks 1

Oh man!  MARVELOUS vs Sendai Girls!  Mika Iwata and Mio Momono bring the fucking hate.  Manami is officially a Sendai Girl upper card player.  Rin Kodakura is still underrated.  Oh man, Mika Iwata is so intense.

=============================

Hey! It's Danny Maff!  Against the force of nature that is Matt Cordona.  The announcer is the bastard lovechild of Joey Styles.

==============================

There is no way this is Tiffany Nieves first match.  If it is, she has a very bright future ahead.  I'm guessing Leila Gray helped train her because they work together really well.  CCW has the best audiences in all of indie wrestling.  The Facade match is pretty good to.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, nofuture said:

Hiroyo Matsumoto & Nanae Takahashi challenge Las Fresas de Egoistas for the Seadlinnng Beyond The Sea Tag Team Title.

Yuu challenges Ryo Mizunami for the Seadlinnng Beyond the Sea title.

FUCK YEAH!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, nofuture said:

Yuu challenges Ryo Mizunami for the Seadlinnng Beyond the Sea title.

Jesus Christ this match is fucking great.  Just built on Yuu and Mizunami beating the hell out of each other unril each can procure a sleeper.  I meanders a little after each escapes, bur, Jiminy, it's Choshu vs Choshu for a majority of the match.  So great.  So stiff.