DVDVR Message Board

Your 2021 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Awesome!  Yuji Hino!  Kazusada Higuchi whips out the Von Raschke Brain Claw and Hino counters with his own to make for one of the oddest moments in wrestling this year.

==================================

Awesome~!  It's Konosuke Takashita!  Here, he is against perfectly fine Daisuke Sasaki.

=========================

I'm digging Laynie Luck and here she is in Houston against Booker T protege, Promise Braxton.  Braxton will lay it in.

• Like 1

Awesome!  They book this match to elevate a singles match between Maria against Yurika Oka,  Chihiro Hashimoto and Mio Momono add the veteran presence.  Hell, Manami also adds the veteran presence.  That's some good joshi there.

===========================

Yuka Sakazaki dominates Suzume in a Tokyo Josh Pro mach.  I was wondering about "The Road To AEW" thing but then I read on the board she was wrestling KiLynn King last night on Dark in Miami.  Interesting....

=================

Two guys from Georgia basically have a try out for the ROH Pure division.  Someone should send this to ROH.  It's pretty good.

• Like 2

Oh man, Chris Dickenson fucking rules.

================================

It's Freya the Slaya in her home territory, Alaska.  Katarina has been everywhere and done everything.

=============================

Fuego del Sol wrestles in Houston.

This is the best match from the Reality of Wrestling women's show from last week.  Hyan is awesome,  Vert Vixen is awesome.

========================

Naoki Tanizaki is the thirdish best guy in Dove Pro- which is more about how good Dove Pro is.  The Strong Hearts and the rest of the Dove roster make this match all wild.

==============================

Mysterious Q should be signed by somebody.

• Like 1

Hyan is another great TX talent. Met her years ago when she was a rookie. Booker T had sent her and Ivory Robin Reid to work at an Elev8 Pro show. As soon as both ladies entered the building you could tell they had that IT factor. Plus they went around shaking hands and introducing themselves to everyone.

• Like 1

Footage of what I believe is the first Caristico Vs. Averno encounter in years was just uploaded.

The brawling portion of this is pretty surprising for a Caristico match, but it’s the younger Rush brother Mistico doing it so that tracks.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1

Mil Muertes against my fellow Polynesian fatboy, Afa Jr!

=================================

Rudy Garza might be the best weasly heel on earth.

====================

Heather Monroe wrestles as a babyface against the quite good tagteam of Vipress and Renee Michele.  Cece Chanel knows a very complicated finisher.

• Like 1

ROH posted the first hour of their PPV.  It's Flamita versus Rey Horus and the trainwreck that was Danhausen/PCO vs the Bouncers.

=========================

This is a fun lucha match that goes for the brass ring by flying into people eating at tables at ringside.  Your rudos are all dressed the same to add to the allure.

These rudo ladies are all hateful and mean.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, D.Z said:

AJPW

Quiet Storm used to work for NOAH

AWESOME!  They are still wrestling like twin total fucking weirdos.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nofuture said:

The Chihiro Hashimoto/Mio Momono feud continues, this time for the Sendai Girls World Title.

I love that the match is Momono doiing everything to delay the power moves of Hashimoto.

Spoiler

But you can't deny the Buzz Sawyer Powerslam.  SO fucking cool.

• Like 1

Puma King is such a fun rudo and this match is pretty boss.

Motherlover Jake Tucker's gimmick of man who will only mounts older women gets over with a very specific demographic.  He can also wrestle so win-win.

==============================

For a bunch of green trainees, these guys are really slick.

• Like 1

Masahiro Takanashi Return Show:

Card:

Baliyan Akki & Minoru Fujita VS Chris Brooks & Sakaguchi Yukio

"Neo Biishiki Gun" Mei Saint-Michel & Saki Sama VS Yuna Mizumori & Emi Sakura "Beauty As Is"

Fuminori Abe VS Masahiro Takanashi 

Andrade El Idolo vs. Laredo Kid from last weekend.

This is apparently just mediocre.

28 minutes ago, nofuture said:

Back from her AEW excursion, Ryo faces ASUKA/Veny for the SEAdLINNNG Beyond The Sea Title.

Maaaan, Mizunami is so fucking good.  ASUKA is so fuckng good.  What a great fucking match.

• Like 1

Awesome!  Ryo Mizunami takes on the younger version of Arisa Nakajima in Mika Iiwata, and now she takes on Arisa Nakajima in August.  I wish Mizunami would come back to AEW unless i can keep seeing her Japanese matches.  

========================

It's the be-eviling of Starlight Kid!  I guess she smokes cigarettes and makes out with truckers at truckstops now- or whatever evil Oedo Tai does on their off hours.  Iwatani sells the horror like a champ.

======================

Villano III Jr is really good when the ring breaks.  He had a UWFi match with Ricky Marvin when the ropes didn't work in their match and in this one, he says, "Fuck it, let's do a 1997 W*ING brawl through the crowd."  Except better.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nofuture said:

From Nanae's 25th Anniversary show

Jeezus!  Arisa Nakajima wrestles just like Akira Hokuto now.  She is so fucking awesome.  Let's hear it for Nanae for taking it.  This match is great.

• Like 2