DVDVR Message Board

Your 2021 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Mei Hoshizuki is an 18 year old from Marvelous, was trained by Chigusa and has been wrestling for two years.  Kanon I believe is 14 years old and was trained by Meiko Satomura.  They appear to be wrestling in a high school gym in Floyd County, Virginia.

============================

Makoto, beautiful...mysterious.... wrestles a gal named Sumika Yanagawa at a festival in Japan.  Makoto has wrestled 19 times this year (more if you count the PPP matches) and almost all have showed up on the internet and this thread!  MAKOTO!

EDIT: Postmatch, WELCOME TO JAPAN, MOTHERFUCKER.

• Like 1

Hey!  It's Maki Ito!

===============

And it's undercard Dragon Gate. So La Estrella is the neatest highflyer in Dragon Gate and he doesn't have cagenet.net profile yet.  Strange.

• Like 1

PPP not in a cage not in a bar.  PPP owner Masayuki Mitomi takes on the morally questionable in a Sienfeldian way, Joji Ohtani.

=====================

SEAdLINNNG rookie, Riko Kaiju takes on very good but annoying Manami.  Manami is 16 so she is as annoying as my own 16 year old~!

=========================

HEY!  Kyushu Pro ran two days ago!  Yeaaaaaaa!

• Like 1

My new favorite MLW wrestler, Calvin Tankman.

==========================

The official version of the AZM/Syuri and Giullia/Starlight Kid matches from 2/13.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Taiga said:

The Marvelous and SEAd matches from ASSEMBLE 3.6

I don't who I like more in this post- Mio Momono for her all around ability or Arisa Nakajima for her super great hateful offense.

• Like 1

Go Shiozaki, Kaito Kiyomiya & Yoshiki Inamura vs. Shiro Koshinaka, Akitoshi Saito & Masao Inoue

Kenou vs. Kinya Okada

The next big show for NOAH is on the 14th. Muto vs Kaito for the GHC, expect the match to be methodical maybe.

• Like 1

Makoto, beautiful.... mysterious.... returns to the PPP bar and grill cage, facing Miyako Matsumoto, who seems to a be a deathmatch gal.

===================================

Miyako Matsumoto returns to the PPP cage to face Cherry, in what has to be the most indie thing to appear on the internet.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, D.Z said:

I've watched the main, Rika works the legs and the other girl sells it some bit. Rika!!!!

That match is good.

• Like 1

Haven't had a chance to check it out myself yet, but scrolling through results on Cagematch led me to discover this company based out of Russia.  This is their most recent show. I see suspiciously few Koloffs in the lineup, but what are you gonna do? Hopefully some new talent to get some eyes on...

• Like 1

Honori Hana and Riko Kaiju are SEAdLINNNG youngsters so they were trained by the hateful veterans of SEAdLINNNG so they lay it in.

========================

Aaaaand it's.... DRAGON GATE!  UNDERCARD! EXCITEMENT!

• Like 1