DVDVR Message Board

Your 2021 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Takuho Kato is 23 year old Big Japan Strong Style hoss and here he has basically a NOAH match against 26 year old Niigata Pro product, Hiroyuki Suzuki.  This is STIFF!!

=====================

Hyan and Promise Braxton are in Houston's Reality of Wrestling and this is a table match.  I love that there is a submission and three count that don't count and then they work for one spot.  So simple. So elegant. So beautiful.

=======================

This is basically a 1998 CMLL under card trios match which no one does anymore.  So this rules

The final of the Goddesses of Stardom is out!  Momo Watanabe and AZM take on Hazuki and Koguma and it's good!  Koguma

Spoiler

wins with an EVEREST GERMAN SUPLEX~!

=======================

Hey!  There's a third Rio.  You got the intrinsically awesome Ryo Mizunami.  You have the main eventer Riho.  And now you have the British indie wrestler Rhio!  She's good!  She wrestles fellow British indie with the indie-est name in indie-dom, Emersyn Jayne!  EXTRA Ys!!  She's GYOOD!

========================

Speaking of British indies, Mark Trew is your very spunky young fella.  James Toner is your less spunky, but also a face, and a young fella.  These guys are good.

• Like 2

Oh man, Dominic Garini and Kevin Ku are an ass stomping tagteam.  Juice Robinson and David Finlay are all polished and whatnot.  Finlay is once again your SECRET SUPER WORKER and just fucking lays it in at the end of this match.  Excellent!

======================

Hibiki and DASH Chisako have a deathmatch and it's good.  It goes too long and they kick out of too much stuff.

======================

Hey!  It's Daniel Makabe!  Here he is wrestling the beefy Bret Ison.  Not long enough.

• Like 1

EVEN MORE GLEAT!  This has the really good BULK ORCHESTRA vs Strong Hearts match at the end but it also has good matches with Tomoka Ianaba and Miyagi, a good Yu Iizuka match, and really great UWF-style match with a guy who doesn't have a cagematch.net profile, Seichi Ikemoto, but who really channels Volk Han.  BRAVO, GLEAT!

========================

Jiuice Robinson is on a youtube indie roll.  Here, he has a good little match with Manders.

======================

Bullit is the British indie third member of the Texas Hangmen.  He has a good spinebuster.  Smashing Mike is the young upstart, working for the upset.WRESTLE FORCE RULES!

• Like 1

HEY! It's a full WORLD WOMAN PRO-WRESTLING DIANA!  This has a good Nagisa Nozaki match- who I haven't seen in forever.  There is a good Rydeen Hagane match. Both of those are against two Active Advance Pro Wrestling gals.  The opening match is the first time I've seen Mayuki Takase since she came back.  I'm allergic to three way dances, but it has the JudoTastic Kakeru Sakeguchi and the weird and wild Madeline, who does that super cool bouncing off the toprope Tarantula spot.  Strange.

====================

Wee Heather Wreckless and Vert Vixen are good but Hyan and Sierra are motherfucking AWESOME.  They are sooo Judy Martin and Leilani Kai in 1979,  So fucking great.

======================

If I didn't see the match prior, I would be losing it over the tagteam of Becca and Davienne.  The Sea Stars bring the STIFF to keep up with them and that's always good.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Taiga said:

DDT 12.26 Never Mind main event, KO-D openweight championship. Big Ace vs Big Golem.

THAT'S some quality professional wrestling.

Oh man, Jon Davis is sooooo good.  One forgets.  Colby Corino is good in this too.

=====================

It's a whole British indie card and it is chock full of your Wrestle Force favorites.  This has a good Kira Chimera match, a good Billy Haze match and the best Ava White match I've seen so far.  Jordan Breaks is in your main event clusterfuck.

========================

Your True North Future of Wrestling, from Nation Extreme Wrestling, Travis Williams versus Judas Icarus.  Very Canadian.  Very good.

Bryan Keith and Mysterious Q have a NOAH match in Houston in Booker T's ROW.  Keith channels Kawada and it rules.

=======================

Technical superstar, Daniel Makabe has a really good tricked out submission based match with Georgian, Kyle Matthews in Tennessee, Makabe's home away from home.

=======================

The NIC are the Mod Squad of modern British indie wrestling and they work over Oli Peace and KM Lane pretty good.  This is some quality tag team wrestling.

I don't know who Jimmy Lloyd is, I don't think, but he holds up his end on Lee Moriarty going all NOAH.

=======================

Anthony Greene is on a roll!  Here he wrestles Troy Hollywood.

==========================

British indie is a staple here in the thread and here is Ivy and Lucia Lee wrestling in the Catch promotion in a very odd shaped room.

Oh my GOD, the new GLEAT is fucking awesome.  The 10 man BULK ORCHESTRA vs Stronghearts elimination hair vs hair match is fucking EPIC.  El Lindaman is your GLEAT wrestler of the year.  Also a strangely good DASH Chisako/Yukari Hosokawa match.  Chihiro Hashimoto slaughters Michiko Miyagi in spectacular fashion.  Minoru Suzuki and Yuu Izuuka is good too.  All kinds of good stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nofuture said:

Back from AEW, Ryo defends her Beyond the Sea title against Arisa Nakajima in a pretty hard hitting affair.

Oh man, this match is great.  Finish is kind of sudden.  Arisa Nakajima is so fucking awesome.  From 17 minutes on, this is totally crazy.

Mocho Cota Jr and Tito Santana are great ass stomping rudos.  Tiago and Futura fight back by crushing everyone in the crowd.

===================

James Pharrell is like the eighth best guy in the UK.  Oli Peace is the sixth best guy.  So this is good.  They overbook the finish like Paul Heyman and Konan had a lovechild and they wanted to commemorate it with THIS.

=====================

If you aren't tired of endless high end indie matches yet, here's Cole Radrick vs Matt Makowski.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...