DVDVR Message Board

Your 2021 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Hey!  It's El Hijo del Santo!  There is also a very awesome fatboy tope in this.

=========================

This has a fabulous armdrag section that doesn't ever stop.  They are still armdragging each other as we speak.

========================

The ladies of lucha have a good little match.

Ganbare Pro, the deformed twin son that lives in the walls of the DDT empire, has a death match main event with Ken Ohka and Takashi Sasaki.  DDT versus FREEDOMS!

======================

I figured Raychell Rose would be the first of the Texas Indie gals not signed to NXT to make it big because she looked the most polished.  Instead, Rok-C is heading to ROH.  Go figure.  Here they are wrestling each other again.

=============================

For some reason, Freelance is wrestling in a mask.  It took me a while to figure it out and it took me out of the match.  Let's watch it again and marvel at Aster Boy killing himself or an opponent.  Yes.

• Like 1

A phrase that only makes sense on a message board like this: Dramatic Dream Team Beef Avalanche!

===========================

Pro Wrestling HEAT-UP! is running in front of people again and folks are showing up.  The Heat-Up vs GLEAT interpromotional battle has focused Kaz Hayashi and he is awesome taking out his anger on his former pupil, Hiroshi Yamoto.  I love the part where he screams "FUCK YOU! (something something)!"  Soma Watanabe has his HEAT-UP doppelganger, Tetsuya Izuchi, who is 21 and is really good.  I love this stuff.

================================

Oh my GOD!  This match is super fun.  TaskForce is your seedy Australian champions and Two and a Half Wrestlers are your seedy Australian challengers.  Neither of these wads of wrestlers will be on NXT or anything, but man! is this a hoot.

GLEAT is running in front of people now but they are still doing the empty arena matches for some reason.  It's Shinjiro Ohtani versus the Strong Heart on the lowest rung, Issei Onitsuki.  God, they really beat the hell out of each other.  Grumpy Ohtani is the new greatness.

==============================

This has a good match with odd rules betwixt Konami and Maika.

=======================

Angelina Love is awesome.  Mazzeratti rounds out the tournament.

I have come across so many good matches on the internet lately.  I will be lightly spamming the thread!  Something to look forward to!

I had not heard of Matt Makowski before the day before yesterday, but now he's every where!

================================

Two Ganbare guys take on a Basara baseball guy- which is strange because Basara used to be the low man on the DDT food chain before DDT disowned it and spun it off, and now Ganbare is the low man of the DDT food chain.  Either way, this is a fun, spirited indie affair.

==========================

This match is an oddity.  Scientific wrestling in a New York basement.  This is downright World Of Sport joint manipulation.  How has Darius Carter not showed up on AEW Dark yet?

• Like 1

The ladies have shown up the last couple of days.

Rika Tatsumi, Shoko Nakajima and the fireplug gal, Nodaka Tenma are the ones I can sort of reecognize.  This is good.

Kanon, 14, and Yurika Ohka, 17, battle it out for the right to accompany my son to next year's Christmas Dance.

===================================

Jazmin Allure, Elevation (squashes), Mission Pro (real matches) takes on Ohio Valley Champ, Hollywood Haley J.  Haley J has the great Waitress At Shoney's look.

• Like 1

More wrestling sitting in my YouTube queue.

Daiki Shimomura, Masato Kamino, and Takato Nakano are your three guys from Basara (I cheated and looked them up on cagematch.net).  They are very fiery and hardworking indie guys. SHINGO,  Takafumi Ito, and White Moriyama are old guys who must fight to preserve the name of Pro Wrestling HEAT-UP!  This is perfectly fine Japanese scummy indie wrestling.  As long Heat-Up and J-Stage keeping posting matches, we always know that these Basara punks are off the streets.

===========================

Daichi Hashimoto is the normal warehouse confines of Big Japan.  It's Hideyoshi Kamitani- who I wish I could see more of.  And a batch of other beefy Big Japan Strong guys I need to become familiar with.

============================

Eddie Edwards  sells waaaay too much for a guy I've never heard of.

• Like 1

This is wild!  The technicos are spectacular and the rudos are AWESOME bringing the hate-filled offense.

=====================

Laredo Kid!  He's spectacular!  He should have picked his partner more carefully because Emperador Azteca is secretly EVIL!

==================

Freelance wrestles for six in this very traditional lucha match.

Hey! Sahara Seven is in this tournament.  She had a stiff match with Queen Aminata a few months ago.  I know she's from Virginia but I can't figure if she's from Richmond or Norfolk.  By the way she kicks Eliza Haze dead in the face, I assume she is from Norfolk.

2 hours ago, Taiga said:

SEAdLINNNG 5.26 Shin kiba main event. Beyond the Sea Tag Team Championship.

That's quality professional wrestling right there.

• Like 1

This is the best match I've seen from J-Stage and it's not just because T-Hawk is in it.  This has the two best guys from Dove Pro I believe, ass kicker hoss, Kenshin Chikano- who is tagging with All Japan regular Rising HAYATO, and Naoki Tanazaki- who is tagging with T-Hawk.  Chikano really fucking lays it in and T-Hawk matches him.  Chikano and Tanazaki wrestle each other like have wrestled each other in ever VFW hall in Hiroshima.

========================

Oh my GOD!  Something new to add to the burgeoning Texas indies- Dallas vs Houston!  Both these tag teams are pretty great.  Fly Def are Booker T guys.  Larger Than Life are fucking great weasely heels.  TEXAS!  BOOKER T!

The indiest indie in Texas is Heavy Metal Wrestling in San Antonio.  Chris Carter is 140ish pounds and gets so beaten into your heart by Chocolate Papi.  "Watch out Or You Might Get Pregnant!"  Drillion Trillion Stars.

It's strange cousins- Lady Shani and Ludark Shatain.  One is a respectable babyface, the other is deathmatch queen.  Big Mami is awesome.  Lady Maravilla is also awesome.  This match is way fun but is clipped to hell, for some reason.

This is the like first or second match for Brogan Finlay, the 18 year old son of fuckin Fit Finlay.  He already looks like a vet.  AEW better sign him sooner than later.

Unbelievably, it's more Texas indie wrestling.  I know by reading the hilarious comments on cagematch.net that Terrale Tempo is a Booker T guy.  I assume Andrew Law is a Booker T guy.  Both these guys are good.

Awesome!  More Kaho Kobayashi on the YouTube!  Here, she is tagging wth Mika Iwata against the great fucking tagteam of big mean ladies, Chihiro Hashimoto and Yuu!  YEA~!

================

Yes, Serena Deeb is your new Bret Hart.  People showed up to watch the wrestling.  Riho is wee and very game.

Dulce Kanela is your new Lee Scott.  Oro Negro is an impressive highflyer.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, paul sosnowski said:

If anyone is interested in the complete PWA Black Label show, "Aussie Open vs Velocities", May 8, 2021, I found a perfect HD link on Billibilli.

PM me if you want it.

PAUL

This was like Arn and Tully versus the Rock n Roll Express if Arn and Tully had the offense of the Road Warriors,

Man, a lot of good stuff popped up recently so I will lightly spam the thread.

Oh yeah. I had totally forgotten.  Ricky Marvin is fucking awesome.  Put him in a strangely inoperable ring where one can't run the ropes with a game Villano III Jr, and Ricky Marvin remembers that he spent a large section of his career in NOAH.  They lay it in.

===============================

Oh yeah.  I had totally forgotten that Nitro was fucking awesome.  This match has El hijo de Villano III.  I don't know if he is related to Villano III Jr.  God, I can't remember the last time I saw Okamura wrestle.

This is a good singles match between two guys I don't remember ever seeing.  I can't tell who is the technico and who is the rudo beecause they both kill each other with topes.

Mio Momono, the best lady wrestler on earth, is a little bundle of fire, taking it to DASH Chisako- as she is the focal point of the MARVELOUS/ Sendai Girls Invasion.  She is the teeniest ACE!  Stay around for the Fuck you, MARVELOUS, no, Fuck you, Sendai Girls pull apart.  KAORU is your voice of reason.

Kaho Kobayashi, the best lady wrestler in the world, is fucking AWESOME in this- as she does about everything one can do with a big overpowering big mean lady like Yuu.  She needs to go worldwide.

Hiroyo Matsumoto, the best lady wrestler on earth, is tagging with the hardest working little gal in Japan, Momoka Hanazono- who has wrestled a whopping 83 times this year.  She is a Colega Pro regular so she is getting her time in.  (Hiibiscus Mii has wrestled 103 times this year,  so Colega Pro has been running a lot this year.)  Tsubasa Kuragaki threatened to do a moonsault, which she doesn't look like she can pull off anymore- but she then pulls off a nice mean old lady frog splash, so looks can be deceiving.  Itsuki Aoki is annoying, but is the glue that hold the match together.  Hanazono does what she does best- being adorable and then being beaten to death.

• Like 1

Oh my GOD!  When did Tiffany grow old and become Tenryu?  Rok-C is great being a fiery babyface to fight back against the onslaught.  Fucking GREAT.

=======================

The Bunny is EEEEVIL!  Big Swole is growing on me.

Norfolk or Richmond's Sahara Seven shows up AGAIN on my YouTube feed- this time against the quality indie wrestler, Katalina Perez.

• Like 1