DVDVR Message Board

Your 2021 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

5 hours ago, Taiga said:

SEAdLINNNG Arisa Nakajima 15th SPRiNNNG 4.2 main event

This match is a hoot.  Let's get everybody from five different promotions who have one thing in common- the willingness to lay it in!  I don't know which sections are better- Dash Chisako vs Arisa Nakajima or Hiroyo Matsumoto vs Arisa Nakajima.  Hiroyo is so awesome.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, DEAN said:

Let's get everybody from five different promotions who have one thing in common- the willingness to lay it in! 

They all debuted in 06. They are the survivors from that year. All of them started off in different promotions as well.

• Like 1

This is some fun indie lucha.  I can't tell you who any of these guys are but keep an eye out for the big guy with the pig mask.

=========================

This is good.

===========================

Penta is wrestling in the indies and DOESN'T mail it in!  Which is strange for such a big name.

• Like 1

Watching this match, you almost forget that their is a pandemic going on in this world. You got crowd brawling, spitting beer in the crowd, no social distancing whatsoever. However, it's entertaining. I get a kick out of Caristico's fat brothers. They have turned into lucha brawling machines. Also watched the Canek match from this show so @DEANdoesn't have to. Having a almost 70 year old man wrestle in that environment has to have broken some law.

This is the most Monterrey goes to Memphis match i've seen a while. Except for a chain it's a weight belt. Lots of working the crowd. Dig Electo's new look.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Tim Evans said:

Watching this match, you almost forget that their is a pandemic going on in this world. You got crowd brawling, spitting beer in the crowd, no social distancing whatsoever. However, it's entertaining. I get a kick out of Caristico's fat brothers. They have turned into lucha brawling machines. Also watched the Canek match from this show so @DEANdoesn't have to. Having a almost 70 year old man wrestle in that environment has to have broken some law.

This is the most Monterrey goes to Memphis match i've seen a while. Except for a chain it's a weight belt. Lots of working the crowd. Dig Electo's new look.

Oh I watched these.

AEW needs to sign KiLynn King YESTERDAY.  Her offense is legit!

==================================

The least of all the AEW Ryo Mizunami matches but it is Ryo Mizunami which makes it worth watching.

==========================

Calvin Tankman versus Jacob Fatu FOR THE BELT!

• Like 2

On 4/5/2021 at 6:24 PM, D.Z said:

Stardom

This match is awesome.  Himeka assuming the role of Devil Masami is the highlight.

Spoiler

And Giulia becoming the Dangerous Queen with the Northern Lights bomb is a cool development.

• Like 2

It's that Gino Medina guy who was in MLW a while back in with luchadore awesomeness El Hijo de Canis Lupus.  This is good.  Canis Lupus can do no wrong.

============================

Jenna Lynn is the Ricky Morton of the Texas Indie Ladies set.  Danni Bee and Promise Braxton beat the crap out of her to make her comeback all hot and whatnot.

============================

Itsuki Aoki is so annoying in this you will welcome KAORU hitting her in the head with a board.  Will Tomoko Watanabe kill Masha Slamovitch with a Screwdriver?  

• Like 1

On 4/5/2021 at 5:24 PM, D.Z said:

Stardom

Finally saw the whole show. Both matches were good though the Goddess match was a little too long for what they were offering. Ended up thinking Tam/Natsupoi was actually the best match.

Edited by Eivion

It's the UWF division of GLEAT, though Soma does forays into high-flying..

=====================

T-Ray is your Texas indie hoss.  This is good until booking takes over.

======================

Shigehiro Iries teams with BASARA~!'s Fuminori Abe, as Colega Pro continues to be the indiest indie to ever indie an indie.  And it's Quiet Storm.

• Like 1

I finally watched this to get the episode off the DVR and it is a fine match. No rope running, two Irish whips, and maybe five highspots total. I really wish they kept it with NO highspots but this is AEW. Maybe it taught the youth in the back something. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, D.Z said:

Stardom 

Tam vs Natsupoi for the white belt

This match is fucking awesome.  Talk about two ladies on a roll.   Natsupoi is the angry upstart and Nakano is the long suffering soul who finally snaps.  FUN!

What happened to the ring announcer's eye?

• Like 2

How has Edge Stone not been signed by anyone yet?

==================================

More Texas indie wrestling!  Booker T trainee vs QT Marshall trainee!

==================

Shigehiro Irie and Fuminori Abe tag again in Colega Pro!  No Quiet Storm.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, D.Z said:

The main event 

Zeus vs. Kento Miyahara

Kento Miyahara is probably the best wrestler in the world. 

Spoiler

Nice Jackhammer!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, D.Z said:

Some short AJPW Champion Carnival 2021 matches

Yuma Aoyagi vs. Shinjiro Otani

This is the best match of this batch.  Yuma Aoyagi is the snotty youngster and Grampa Otani is the grumpiest old man in current wrestling.

• Like 1