DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2021 Discussion of Wrestling

RIPPA

16 minutes ago, Hagan said:

On the bright side, Drew should more than likely be good to for the Rumble match. 

Regarding the SRS report - well, it's a few weeks after NYE and the holidays so not surprising. As always, hope everyone isn't hit too hard and hopefully everyone had the good sense to not visit grandma. 

Per his own IG, Ricochet threw a NYE party that had Rich Swan, Su Yung and Marty Scrull there. Ricochet is dating Kacy Catanzaro, so that's NXT in thick of it.

So much wrong is going on there, good grief.

1 minute ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Per his own IG, Ricochet threw a NYE party that had Rich Swan, Su Yung and Marty Scrull there. Ricochet is dating Kacy Catanzaro, so that's NXT in thick of it.

For what its worth Ricochet and Kacy broke up a long time ago

Yeah, and I think the piling on of "you must have done something wrong" is a little unfair. People who don't leave their house except to get groceries or people who went to go visit their mother once in six months end up getting it, as well.

A lot of it is kind of bad luck plus behavior. These wrestlers are, at least if we can believe the companies now, tested more than the average workforce so hopefully the Covid police don't come down too hard and hopefully everyone is fine.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Andy in Kansas said:

Cedric and Big Swole. JoMo and Taya. Probably a bunch of others. 

I was mainly thinking of the two companies (currently) based in Florida that likely inter mingle. 

Edited by odessasteps

4 minutes ago, DreamBroken said:

They are still together, and she was with him at said party.

News to me as there was definitely a period when they weren't together (of course that was the same time as rumors of infidelity and lots of young people vague posting about relationships so I am clearly not in that demo)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, odessasteps said:

I was mainly thinking of the two companies (currently) based in Florida that likely inter mingle. 

Miro/Lana is the big one your forgot about

3 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

News to me as there was definitely a period when they weren't together (of course that was the same time as rumors of infidelity and lots of young people vague posting about relationships so I am clearly not in that demo)

Yeah, they definitely broke up but it seems like they got back together within past month or two. The rumorz were definitely salacious at the time of breakup.

They should have kept around Wrestlers House and shot weeks of that. 

I DVR anything I get on Dish (Raw, Smackdown, NXT, Dynamite, Fusion, Impact, CWFH, ROH) and try to watch most of it, but some of it gets short shrift depending on the quality and my attention span. MLW, TNA and AEW usually get finished in full. I probably watch more wrestling on Youtube and Dailymotion really. 

34 minutes ago, DreamBroken said:

WWE has announced Drew will address the WWE Universe tonight and that Triple H will now be opening the show. 

As noted before, no more WWE for me, but this is worded as such that I almost guarantee Drew vacates the belt, HHH announces the Rumble is now for the title ("ONLY THE THIRD TIME EVER!!~!! HISTORY IN THE MAKING!!" will be drilled into the audience's brain for weeks), and Goldberg or like Seth Rollins or someone wins the Rumble.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Hagan said:

Yeah, and I think the piling on of "you must have done something wrong" is a little unfair. People who don't leave their house except to get groceries or people who went to go visit their mother once in six months end up getting it, as well.

A lot of it is kind of bad luck plus behavior. These wrestlers are, at least if we can believe the companies now, tested more than the average workforce so hopefully the Covid police don't come down too hard and hopefully everyone is fine.

A few months ago I developed a cough and stayed home from work. I tested negative for covid and the dr said it was just a cold. I’m not hanging out with friends or going to destinations. I don’t go shopping other than the grocery or drug store. I always wear a mask, use sanitizer etc. And I still got a cold. If whoever I got the cold from had covid, it’s likely I would have gotten that. The longer this lasts, the more likely we’re all going to end up with it. 

With that said, as I mentioned I haven’t been hanging out with my friends this entire time. I’m not posting pics of a bunch of different people together at a party. 

You had a bunch of Premier League players caught having Xmas/NYE parties last week. I presume the same is going on with US Athletes, so no real surprise that wrestlers would do it too. 

Neymar was smart enough to have a party in Brazil where all phones and the like were banned. 

Edited by odessasteps

1 hour ago, Eoae said:

Did I miss the report linking Ricochet’a group to Covid or can you just not help yourself?

You’re right, I can’t help myself from pointing out how much of a fucking dumbass Ricochet is. Oh and he also still associates with people like Chasyn Rance and Marty Scurll.

• Like 5