DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2021 WRESTLING IMAGERY

RIPPA

13 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Check this bump out by Bobby The Brain Heenan.

And I'm pretty sure that was AFTER he broke his neck against (of all people) Onita in Japan.

21 hours ago, Eoae said:

Everyone should check out the Rougeaus and Garvins feud from Montreal. I was about 7 when the St Jean Baptiste Day Massacre happened and was one of the most memorable angles and feuds of my childhood.

• Like 3

PWI Reader Awards spoilers:

Spoiler

More history made by Bayley and Sasha Banks. Sasha Banks and Bayley, Role Models becoming Golden Role Models then rivals were on of the few WWE bright spots in 2020 with Daniel Bryan, Drew McIntyre, Cesaro and AJ Styles. I'd have kept them together a tad longer though. Hope Bayley wins the Women's Royal Rumble match this Sunday so she and Sasha Banks main event one of the two WrestleMania XXXVII shows.

One for @Niners Fan in CT and @Brian Fowler.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

PWI Reader Awards spoilers:

Hide contents

More history made by Bayley and Sasha Banks. Sasha Banks and Bayley, Role Models becoming Golden Role Models then rivals were on of the few WWE bright spots in 2020 with Daniel Bryan, Drew McIntyre, Cesaro and AJ Styles. I'd have kept them together a tad longer though. Hope Bayley wins the Women's Royal Rumble match this Sunday so she and Sasha Banks main event one of the two WrestleMania XXXVII shows.

One for @Niners Fan in CT and @Brian Fowler.

The PWI readers are good people,  bright individuals with amazing futures. 

• Like 2