DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2020 - WEEK SEVENTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

***The Giants should have won more games if they didn't want to be put into this position***

That being said, real fucking annoying that The Eagles are losing this game on purpose. Fine I can understand not taking the easy points because you're go for it on 4th down all the time kinda team. But putting in the third string QB when you're down by 3 and Hurts is playing well? Fuck Doug Pederson & Fuck The Eagles.

Happy for Alex Smith tho. Hell of a journey to get back to a starting QB for a playoff team.

1 minute ago, Contentious C said:

This is turning into an Arena League game. 

I was thinking that new 7 on 7 league, but your analogy rings.

I'm really only interested in the outcome, but I do have a healthy respect for Alex Smith's journey so I haven't switched over to Minecraft or a cat video.

12 minutes ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

***The Giants should have won more games if they didn't want to be put into this position***

That being said, real fucking annoying that The Eagles are losing this game on purpose. Fine I can understand not taking the easy points because you're go for it on 4th down all the time kinda team. But putting in the third string QB when you're down by 3 and Hurts is playing well? Fuck Doug Pederson & Fuck The Eagles.

Happy for Alex Smith tho. Hell of a journey to get back to a starting QB for a playoff team.

Playing well? 7-20 for 72yds is hardly well.  Best pass thrown tonight was by one of the receivers

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

I almost wanted Philly to recover the fumble just to see how they would have tanked on offense in good position 

Before that, Steve Sims almost muffed the punt. They were trying to give the Eagles a chance.

5 minutes ago, hammerva said:

I almost wanted Philly to recover the fumble just to see how they would have tanked on offense in good position 

Loved the Joe Piscarik reference because man did that feel like it for a second 

"...now playing QB for Philadelphia, the ghost of Ed Cicotte..."

Al Michaels the last seven to eight minutes has been incredible. From a Maxine Nightingale reference to bragging about the ratings to his "aww...what was that?!" reaction to a terrible looking Sudfeld duck. AMAZING