DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2020 - WEEK SEVENTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

I mean I'm still salty about the 15 yards for legitimately tackling Drew Brees a month or so ago but at least Brees had the decency to actually be injured by it, I dunno WTF is up with that Cousins one.

By which I mean I do know what's up, I just hadn't realized Cousins had graduated to the tier of QBs who get that soft-ass call.

10 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

I mean I'm still salty about the 15 yards for legitimately tackling Drew Brees a month or so ago but at least Brees had the decency to actually be injured by it, I dunno WTF is up with that Cousins one.

By which I mean I do know what's up, I just hadn't realized Cousins had graduated to the tier of QBs who get that soft-ass call.

Believe me, nobody is more surprised by this than Vikings fans are.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Infinit said:

Mr Grey Cup Champ! 

I'm just hoping the Football Gods make amends for that fiasco by having us win it all this November at The Donut Box.

On one hand, Miami had their shot today and played like dog shit.

On the other, there are two teams that didn't have a winning record going to the playoffs while they are sitting home at 10-6. That's gotta kinda suck.

• Like 1

Top 5 of the draft is set

1) Jacksonville

2) New York Jets

3) Miami (by way of Houston)

4) Atlanta

5) Cincy (has a worse SOS than Philly so clinched 5th even in Philly loses tonight)

This is what happens tonight

Philly losses - they have the #6 pick

Giants would then pick 11th, Washington 19th

If Philly wins - they would fall to the 9th pick

Washington would pick 10th (if I did their SOS right), Giants would pick 19th

30 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

On one hand, Miami had their shot today and played like dog shit.

On the other, there are two teams that didn't have a winning record going to the playoffs while they are sitting home at 10-6. That's gotta kinda suck.

and on the third hand, they have a good young QB and the Patriots' Iron Grip on the division is finally over.  Even with how good Buffalo was this year, Miami has plenty of reason to feel good about their near future

• Like 1
  • Sad 1