DVDVR Message Board

RIP Brodie Lee/Luke Harper

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I liked when Brodie started wearing metal band t-shirts to match Rowan wearing them. 

As for tomorrow night, I'm locking all my doors and windows and hiding the knives, so those damn ninjas can't come in and start chopping onions.

Aleister Black commented on Twitter Brodie asked to borrow a bunch of his shirts so he wouldn't be outdone by Rowan. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Watched the BTE memorial and loved how Brodie was always 100% dead serious whenever he was on camera, but once he left the shot he'd be cracking up and making everyone else lose their shit too. Those bloopers were hysterical.

Also, Alex Reynolds' cat was really going to town cleaning himself. It was distracting.

• Like 8

So on Schiavone's podcast he said this which kind of blew me away.  He sounded like everything was great and you couldn't tell that he'd get sick the next day.

He also said he and Aubrey Edwards interviewed Lee for the AEW Uncensored podcast the day before he became sick which was followed by Huber's wife, Amanda, addressing the AEW roster about the situation and asking for privacy. The day Huber passed away, employees got an email about an immediate company-wide Zoom call and that they knew something bad had happened.

It's also crazy to see that WWE wrestlers are hyping up the show tonight.  I'm sure they'll have tributes if not on WWE TV then on the network.  But it's cool to see that show of solidarity.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

So on Schiavone's podcast he said this which kind of blew me away.  He sounded like everything was great and you couldn't tell that he'd get sick the next day.

It's also crazy to see that WWE wrestlers are hyping up the show tonight.  I'm sure they'll have tributes if not on WWE TV then on the network.  But it's cool to see that show of solidarity.

The AEW Uncensored podcast in question:

• Thanks 4