DVDVR Message Board

NXT - 2021

Dolfan in NYC

On 9/7/2021 at 5:21 PM, Curt McGirt said:

So who's Dolin? Or is she just riffing on "GG Allin" period? 

Dolin has to be some sort of hideous blending of Darby / Allin with an "o" thrown in there to fuck with you.  Gigi obviously = G.G.

If you told me a year ago that Cameron Grimes would be one of the most over babyfaces in the company, I'd have called you an idiot.  He's also doing it while running a rich guy gimmick which is usually reserved for heels.

Reportedly NXT will have more characters and use a scaled down version of main rosters tv set. 

Triple H and his team are still in charge of NXT. But as I said elsewhere not fully in charge of hiring talents anymore. 

2 hours ago, username said:

Joe missed what, 18 months due to getting a pair of concussions in a short period of time, wrestles once and is out again. I hate to say it, but this might be it if it is a concussion again.

I thought his injury was knee related.

7 hours ago, Eivion said:

I thought his injury was knee related.

He had a knee injury at some point when he was on the main roster, but it was concussion symptoms that kept him on the sideline the last 12+ months of his main roster run.

he says in the video they he’s going to be out a short, but indeterminate amount of time, but that sounds a little like wishful thinking If it is concussion-related.  

If we are to assume that the #1 contenders 4 way match will now be a title match,  I think it is about 95% sure that LA Knight will be the new champion.  He is definitely the kind of guy that Vince would give a long run as a title 

Edited by hammerva

6 hours ago, hammerva said:

If we are to assume that the #1 contenders 4 way match will now be a title match,  I think it is about 95% sure that LA Knight will be the new champion.  He is definitely the kind of guy that Vince would give a long run as a title 

Regal just announced the 4 way is indeed for the title now.