DVDVR Message Board

2021 NBA - 1st Half

Dolfan in NYC

Kyrie also didn't travel with the Nets to Memphis so if the "didn't want to play thing" is accurate - it is bigger than just wanting to take a night off

For the record - the team is saying its a "private matter"

6 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

What's basketball look like? Cause it damn sure ain't what's happening in The D.

I've watched every game. You ain't wrong. 

Blake is shot. Flat out. They're a better team without him on the floor. 

There are some positives. Josh Jackson and Saddiq Bey are total steals, and Jerami Grant betting on himself is paying off. Svi is playing good defense and is rounding out offensively. When the young and new guys are on the court, they're actually fun to watch. They're still going to lose a lot, but they don't  make it easy. 

As for D-Rose, when he's on, it's what you expect out of him, but when he's not...ehhh. When he's not holding onto the ball too long, he's turning it over. 

Unfortunately, the kids are gonna have to force the organizations hand to make them move on from Blake and Rose. 

Up 18, do this, and lose by double digits. Solid. "I don't even want to describe that." Yooouuuuu damn right you don't. 

Steph went into based god mode there during that comeback/collapse. This season is wide open for the taking it feels like. Absolute chaos and I love it so much.

Edited by Jiji
  • Like 2

Sixers are going to play today despite only having 7 players that can play.  Mike Scott will suit up despite being injured and not able to go.  Doc Rivers is clearly pissed.

Pretty much the first real test of the NBA this season and they shit the bed with the lights on.

So the Wizards are 2-8

Bradley Beal is in the COVID protocol

Thomas Bryant just tore his ACL

And now Russell Westbrook will miss at least a week with a quad injury.

Hope Scott Brooks' resume is up to date

• Like 1