Dolfan in NYC

Daryl Morey was fined $50K via anti-tampering for a Tweet about James Harden

Morey blamed it on "an automated app"

Daryl Morey really should have deleted his Twitter account by now

5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Daryl Morey was fined $50K via anti-tampering for a Tweet about James Harden

Morey blamed it on "an automated app"

Daryl Morey really should have deleted his Twitter account by now

That Ja ankle injury looked very bad. I hope he's not in too bad shape but it really looked shitty.

Speaking of looking shitty:

My impression from watching highlights and a few games so far is that everybody seems to be in preseason mode right now. Ugly basketball all around.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Jiji said:

That Ja ankle injury looked very bad. I hope he's not in too bad shape but it really looked shitty.

Speaking of looking shitty:

My impression from watching highlights and a few games so far is that everybody seems to be in preseason mode right now. Ugly basketball all around.

In the Rockets defense, they only have half a team right now.  The season officially starts Thursday when we get Wall, Gordon and Boogie back.  Still need McLemore. 

So much going on in one play. Feels like something you'd see from the '80s or before, as you don't see that too often nowadays. 

Bucks go from getting blown out by the Knicks, giving up an awful lot of threes in the process, to destroying the Heat. Okay. Sure. Cool.

Watched the last 5 minutes of Raps/Sixers and it was fun to try and pinpoint why the offensive breakdowns happened. Was it the stifling defense both sides play or the atrocious offense both are capable of? I loved Siakam fouling out late and just walking the fuck right off the court. 

Knicks for the playoffs bb.

2 hours ago, Contentious C said:

I really dig Wiseman from the little bit I've seen of him and can't wait to see how the Dubs look next year when (hopefully) everyone is back together. 

He has a ton of potential for a guy who has played more NBA games post-high school than college games. He'll get plenty of minutes(especially with Chriss being out for the season) and get to play with Steph(and eventually Draymond), so it'll be fun watching him grow despite what will be pretty inconsistent play throughout the season.

I know that there are a lot of reasons besides the late start for the quality of basketball but the average margin of victory right now must be crazy.

Edit: Just threw the results in a spreadsheet and the average of victory is 12.4(very small sample size) which is only about 1.4 points higher than past seasons.

Edited by blitzkrieg

In a moment I think we all probably thought would have happened already - Becky Hammon became the first woman to serve as a NBA head coach after Pop got tossed last night during the Spurs lost to the Lakers.

Watched the highlights of that Hawks/Nets game and wow. Sign me up for more of that. I am really digging the Hawks with Collins and Trae surrounded by a bunch some good shooters, Capela, and Hunter. Nets are way better than expected, KD in particular looks pretty much like KD. Losing Dinwiddie sucks but scoring certainly wasn't a problem yesterday.