DVDVR Message Board

November 2013 NHL Thread

sabremike

On one hand, the Emery thing where he fights a guy who clearly doesn't want to fight is bullshit. On the other I found the whole thing hysterical. Yeah, I'm a terrible person. But seriously, that was some Danbury Trashers level insanity (if you don't know about the Trashers, Google them).

Buffalo puts Kaleta on waivers

And Robert's day just got a whole lot better. This move saddens me because as dirty as he was, he was still a Buffalo kid playing for his hometown team so I have a soft spot in my heart for him. I hope he makes the necessary changes and ends up back in the NHL.

Na na na na... na na na na... you know the rest. Good riddance Kaleta. He'll never play another NHL game again for the simple reason he still refuses to admit he's a dirty player. At least Matt Cooke realized it was time to change. The only bad part now is you have Kaleta playing with kids and he's going to cripple one of them before he's kicked out of the game forever.

I see Pavel is doing well for himself. Still get chills at Jim Robson's call of the game 7 OT goal.

Also, lol, is there any better way to kill atmosphere and excitement than to have Mike Gillis publicly speak?

Stupid Leafs taking the stupid bait by going after the stupid protected Sedins. Love the refs throwing out the two fighters before they could fight but game on when Burrows wants to fight Kessel or Kassian goes after Phaneuf. We should check to see if Jim Hughson is wearing the striped shirt tonight.

I hope Leafs fans who took glee in dumping on Sens fans re: Karlsson/Cooke don't try to claim Kassian intentionally cut Bolland.

Fuck that shit. I've already placed a call to Melnyk's forensic investigation team. We're not only going to nail Kassian but we're going to retroactively prove Cooke should be suspended.

I hope Leafs fans who took glee in dumping on Sens fans re: Karlsson/Cooke don't try to claim Kassian intentionally cut Bolland.

Fuck that shit. I've already placed a call to Melnyk's forensic investigation team. We're not only going to nail Kassian but we're going to retroactively prove Cooke should be suspended.
MLSE can afford to hire Will Graham and Clarice Starling to prove Kassian is a serial killer.