DVDVR Message Board

It's Sami Award Season on SDL! - 12/18/2020

Dolfan in NYC

The Sami Awards was the fun little segment I expected.

What I caught of Profits vs. Ziggler/Roose was good.

I kind of hope Billie looking for a partner continues with her bringing in PC/NXT talent. Maybe we see the IIconics return with Peyton under a mask. The match with Tamina vs. RS was alright. Hopefully the tag titles spend some time on Smackdown soon.

Gable with Otis continues to be a pair I enjoy, especially with Gable's teaching methods.

Bayley/Bianca was good. Hopefully the feuds continues with Bianca getting a victory on ppv.

The Carmella/Sasha segment was solid.

Everything building to Roman/Owens on Sunday was good though also left me sad there wasn't an audience. Owens getting back up after being murdered was a great heroic moment that would have been loved by a live audience.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eivion said:

The Sami Awards was the fun little segment I expected.

What I caught of Profits vs. Ziggler/Roose was good.

I kind of hope Billie looking for a partner continues with her bringing in PC/NXT talent. Maybe we see the IIconics return with Peyton under a mask. The match with Tamina vs. RS was alright. Hopefully the tag titles spend some time on Smackdown soon.

Gable with Otis continues to be a pair I enjoy, especially with Gable's teaching methods.

Bayley/Bianca was good. Hopefully the feuds continues with Bianca getting a victory on ppv.

The Carmella/Sasha segment was solid.

Everything building to Roman/Owens on Sunday was good though also left me sad there wasn't an audience. Owens getting back up after being murdered was a great heroic moment that would have been loved by a live audience.

Billie under the mask would be funnier since everyone would recognize her voice anyway, but yes they really should be attempting a series of schemes to weasel around the forced split up.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

Billie under the mask would be funnier since everyone would recognize her voice anyway, but yes they really should be attempting a series of schemes to weasel around the forced split up.

Yes. Her.... voice. ?