DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2020 - WEEK FOURTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

also I equally blame Kyle Shanahan's disdain for running the football even when it's the strength of his personnel because running in running situations is obvious and sensible and doesn't make him look geniusy enough or whatever I guess. [Super Bowls 51 and 54 say hi]

Hate to say but even though the Steelers have the best record in the AFC I am not sure they are even the top 3 team in the AFC.   Certainly not the Chiefs and last night with the Bills was extremely discouraging.   Hoping that Josh Allen chokes when it matters is not a good sign.    At this point I don't know if the Steelers are better than the Titans

• Like 1

Tony Khan didn't bank on Gregg Willams being so committed to the tank...

Monday night game has been damn good. I'm sitting here watching with fingers and toes crossed that Mark Andrews doesn't get 25 more receiving yards or a touchdown.

On the UK feed, they just said that they've tied the NFL record for most Rushing touchdowns (both teams combined) in a game, with 9.

The other two games that had 9 rushing touchdowns both happened in 1922.

• Like 1

gotta love that terrible execution of the scramble play getting Baltimore over the 3.5 threshold at the absolute last second in tonight's episode of Totally Still A Legitimate Athletic Competition, Guys

still a ways to go before they match AEW's overindulgence of false finishes but I appreciate having them trade "left too much time" spots, 1 Game Winning Two Minute Drive is so commonplace it really doesn't cut it anymore.